• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm Fired Up!

umbluegray

Mouseketeer
It's coming up on a year since we were at WDW last. That was a great 2 weeks.

5DD and I can't wait to go back, but DW said no to this year. (However, we're going to visit her brother in LA in a couple of months, so we're going to DL.)

Anyway, our next trip is scheduled for May 07! I'm so fired up because I started planning today! Well, that, and because the Tigers got a 1-seed in the NCAA tournament! :thumbsup2

Today I built a spreadsheet to compare the various MYW tickets and options to AP and PAP.

WE'RE GOING WITH THE PREMIUM ANNUAL PASS!!!

Yep, that means we're going a few times over that year.

We plan on going May 6, 2007 to start our 365 days. We'll hit NOJ in September, MNSCHP in October, some time after Thanksgiving but before Christmas, and again at the end of April/beginning of May 08. Just around $65 per paycheck (26 pay periods) between now and then.

Tomorrow I'm going to decide what we're going to need PS ressies for and use the PS Calculator to find out when to start calling.

It's sooooo good to be planning again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter