I'm finally a Mousketeer!!!!!

betsywdw

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited! I finally am a Mousketeer! What better way to start the weekend!!!

betsywdw - wtg!!! keep on posting!!! :cool1:

swtnikki - If I'm not on the disboards you'll find me on pogo as iamthebeeperlady - we'll have to play sometime. What are your favorite games?! :surfweb:

betsywdw said:
I sure hope so! How many posts does it take to become a Dis Vet?

I wish i knew. Im in the 490's and still a mousekeeter! doesnt bother me though! Congrats on becomming a mousekeeter, heres a little dance for you! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Mid-Atlantic represent my brothers and sisters of the DIS.

tinkerbell87512 said:
I wish i knew. Im in the 490's and still a mousekeeter! doesnt bother me though! Congrats on becomming a mousekeeter, heres a little dance for you! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks Cheryl! I love your name with Tink flying around it....would you mind telling me where you made it? It's sooooo cute!

thebecka said:
betsywdw - wtg!!! keep on posting!!! :cool1:

swtnikki - If I'm not on the disboards you'll find me on pogo as iamthebeeperlady - we'll have to play sometime. What are your favorite games?! :surfweb:

Hi! I POGO too!!!! I am BonniePharmD on POGO...

Just a Fruedian slip or did you mean to type "sexcited"!!!! THought that was hilarious!!!

I know I am going to sound dumb....but here goes anyway! :banana:
What do you mean when you say you are now a Mousleteer? How does one become a Mousketeer?

Thanks for your help.

Judy
Disney's number one fan.

More than 20 trips since WDW opened.
More than 18 since 1995. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter