I'm excited so I have to share

Lease

Mouseketeer
After months of wondering yesterday we received the DNA comparison results for our triplets. The test shows that they are all identical!

When I called into the call in show John commented that all babies look alike at this age and it looks like once again John the Genius was right :)

I'm excited to finally know, now when people ask if they are identical it won't be a drawn out explanation. Plus we can now really mess with the grandparents that can't tell them apart.:rolleyes1

That is hysterical! :rotfl: guess more of that Disney magic at work, hmmm?

That's a whole bunch of good-looking young men!

Congratulations again

It will be interesting to observe how your identical triplets will emerge to be very different as they age. Or, will they always look the same, but just have very different personalities?

The monthly pics on your blog are great. They are identically cute!!! :goodvibes

Wow, that is amazing. I can't even imagine what the odds of that are.

sooooo cool...i was hoping it'd be something about your little men when i saw you posted, and yayy it was!!

That's incredible..I just checked the pictures on your blog and the boys are adorable!! God bless you all.

That is amazing! As they grow, you'll be able to tell them apart. I grew up w/ identical twins in my class (small town). We could always tell them apart. They had suddle mananerism differences. Plus, they bodies started identical, one had a "scar" here, a "pimple" there, etc.

Enjoy your babies cause they grow so fast.

Hi! :goodvibes Thank you for sharing and keeping us updated with photos of the boys. They are soooo adorable.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 It is really special that they are all identical. Can't wait to see the next group of photos. :goodvibes

WOW!!! That is really amazing.

I checked out your blog and your boys are adorable!!!!

Enjoy!!!!

How nice to know for sure! I have twin boys who are 16 years old and I still don't know if they are indentical or fraternal! People always ask and I have to say they lost the test they did when they were first born. And I have never wanted to pay out of pocket myself for a DNA test. They are cheaper now than they once were so maybe sometime. Congrats! That is pretty amazing! :)

That's amazing--pixie dust, indeed!

Odds of identical triplets somewhere between 1 in 60,000 and 1 in 150,000. You are more likely to be struck by lightning :scared1:

So let's have Timmy plan their first ToT meet outside of hurricane and thunderstorm season, 'kay? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter