I'm Engaged! (longish)

singlemomw/3

Single mom/huge dis fan/earning my ears!
ok first i would like to say this happend this morning!
i was dating a guy named Matt. i lost my husband 4 years ago and have dated this guy for 2. my kids love him. and he loves them. and i love him! my kids think it's great! anyway this is how he asked me to marry him. once i got up there was a message on my machine telling him that he would meet me at 12:00 when i had my lunch break. i was fine with it. so i get to work and see my desk covered with red rose petals. so the other secratery kristin says "umm Cindy you got a delivery from Matt this morning." she says it smiling. so i go through out my day beaming! then at 12:00 i am free for lunch. i have a 45 minute one. so Matt walks through the school doors and gets a visitor pass. then he dropped this little black box on my desk. so i open it to find a 3 carat diamond ring with a sterling silver band. then he says those magic words "will you marry me?" then obviously i said yes. that is how i got engaged. anyway here is his semi-bio.
he has met my parents and mine love him. his parents love me too! he is 30. he is a huge dis fan like the rest of us. he has no kids but has like 100 neices and nephews. he had 8 siblings. he loves me and i love him. my kids love him! he is a daytime cop. he takes the nights off. we are planning to get married in April here in dc. i am so happy! i love him and he loves me! he is smart and funny. i love him!

Congratulations! I hope you have many happy years together.

Congrats!!! Now you will have to change your DIS name, huh? :cool1:

Have fun planning the wedding, how exciting! What a cool proposal!!!

Tracy

CONGRATULATIONS>>>

What a nice story.. You sound like you are beaming...So happy for ALL of you...:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congrats!!! Now you will have to change your DIS name, huh? :cool1:

Have fun planning the wedding, how exciting! What a cool proposal!!!

Tracy

drats! is there any way you can change your name with out creating a new account?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter