• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm doing the happy happy dance

punkin

<font color=purple>Went through pain just to look
I finally got the final night I was missing at the AP rate for my stay at AKL concierge. 8 days out. Man that's cutting it close.

:tongue:

Hey Punkin! So happy for you!

What are your dates again? We check in 11/15 to 11/20.

Will look for you in the lounge. Are you doing sunrise safari? We're on it 11/18

Sharon

We'll check in 11/13 (very late) and check out 11/19. We're doing the sunrise safari on Tuesday the 18th. Hope to see you there.

:confused: Just curious punkin...what kind of nightly rate did you end up with at AKL? I'm hoping for an AP discount rate sometime during Feb or Mar 04 so that is why I'm wondering.....

Also, what kind of room will you end up with?

Hope your stay is awesome....::MickeyMo

We are paying $249 (before taxes) for a concierge room. I had a savannah view room booked before and it was $154 (pre tax). I'm splurging on concierge because this will probably be our last WDW trip for a while.

:tongue: Wow...great rate....I'm holding out for some really nice AP rates for Feb/Mar 04...I would like to try and stay someplace new...I've only been to Poly (numerous times), GF (once...too fancy for me...lol) and FW (campsite & cabin....awesome). I am just going to go with whatever super rate I can get...Should be exciting...:tongue:

Enjoy your trip....:sunny:

Wow, that was cutting it close. Glad you were able to get a little extra "magic" for your trip.::yes:: Enjoy!!!

Yes, I was calling every day twice a day (actually my DH was;) ) I think they added more AP rooms because booking was fairly light for that period. I don't think anyone actually cancelled at this late date. I'm really looking forward to a little pampering at concierge. We usually stay at the chepest hotel I can get on Priceline. This will be quite a change!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter