"I'm Doing That Again... and AGAIN!" - A May/June 2013 TR

I'm following along! I'm kinda fascinated by solo trips. The freedom to do exactly as you wish must be great!

Yay, thank you! Wow, when are you leaving?! So exciting!

We leave tomorrow for Europe, can't wait! I'm glad you had a great trip, can't wait for more details! :cool1:

Glad your trip there went smooth. Just checking to see how rested you currently are - how many sides are there on a triangle? (I know, trick question) I rarely get more than 2 hours of sleep per night so I'm glad I'm not currently taking math classes, I just save lives for a living lol.

I am impressed with how dedicated you were to not seeing new fantasyland before you got there. I hope it lived up to the hype for you! I forgot about it being on the ME video. It was on Stacy so I'm glad you didn't turn that on right away. I like to have it on in the room.

I'm seriously directionally challenged. Good thing I wasn't solo on our trip last month. I kept trying to get off the bus and walk to the parking lots at Epcot and HS. Maybe it's the no sleep thing? Lol.

We stayed in the 80s section our 2nd time at pop. AoA was amazing, Hope you get to stay there soon!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Glad you arrived safely! I'm so excited to hear your reaction to New Fantasyland!

Haha yes I did indeed notice all the various "look-aways" directed at you in various trip reports. Be that as it may, it's still extremely impressive that were able to actually do it. Thankfully I didn't have to, having been in MK on the first soft opening in October. I would not have had your resolve. :goodvibes

Seriously, how did I not see the "Walt Disney World" sign from POP. How is that even possible!!?? OMG That's World Drive!
Oh man that's cool! :cool1:

Following along. I can not image ever doing a solo trip (I think I would bore myself) so I am interested in how yours goes.

Love the pictures of the Pop.

Wow I never knew you could see the entrance to WDW! Cool! I watched the video but didn't really catch what you were showing off!

BAHAHAHA I seriously just laughed out loud at your catapulting out of bed and sticking the landing. Mainly because, can you imagine if you just jumped out of bed, did a double twist, stuck the landing, and did the gymnast wave?! :rotfl: I picture the most random things, hahaha.

I get the nervous thing, too, when flying... especially early morning flights! I'm so jealous your flight is under 2 hours though! That's seriously awesome. Even Disneyland is still a 2 1/2 hour flight for us.

AHH I love that you can see the WDW sign! THAT IS SO NEAT.

I can't wait to hear all about your time at Magic Kingdom and your first sighting of New Fantasyland!!

Yippee...a new Marissa Trip Report! I can't wait to hear your description of NFL and find out what you thought of POR!

I stayed at POP for one night and managed to get incredibly lost on the way to the room. It was like 1 a.m. after MNSHHP, and I was seriously tempted to sleep by the pool!

How cool that you had a room with a view (yes, it totally counts!!)!

Yay for making it to Pop! I still cannot believe you avoided pictures of New Fantasyland for all these months. I mean, I was checking out pictures from the Grand Opening ASAP!

I can't believe you managed to avoid all the pics of New Fantasyland. I don't have that kind of will power myself! I'm very directionally challenged myself! I would have gotten lost for sure!

Looks like a great start! I love the view of the Welcome Sign. My DH wants to stay in the 80s section when we go in October. Well, unless free dining comes out then we are going to upgrade to POR.

I always get turned around at Pop Century! If you REALLY want confusing though, try finding your way around Alligator Bayou at POR!

It is amazing how little sleep you can live on when its for Disney. Last time we went I think I slept about an hour before I was up wide awake from 1am on. Our flight was at 8am and we had to leave the house at 4:30am (waking the kids up at a little after 4am) but seriously I could not sleep one second longer. Ended up not going to sleep until after 10pm that night too. Then I was up at 5am the next day for our first park day (before the kids even!). I am not a person you want to be around when I don't have enough sleep. When my kids were newborns even my husband couldn't believe how grouchy I could be after a night up with them. Sorry to hijack your TR. I revert back to you now. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter