I'm debating hotel reservations for Express Pass, how much a difference will it make?

yep saved about $15 booking as a passholder. It's only one night so I hope they don't expect me to use the pass at the park first.

The one room was over $400. The suite was about $935 and it is a King Suite with an adjoining 2 bedroom room. Also, somehow the suite is pool view and the room was garden view, so I thought it was reasonable, if $935 dollars for one night of anything ever CAN be reasonable. :)

Did you check the price for AP holder at that time? We're thinking of going just a couple days later, and it's showing way cheaper with AP.

The one room was over $400. The suite was about $935 and it is a King Suite with an adjoining 2 bedroom room. Also, somehow the suite is pool view and the room was garden view, so I thought it was reasonable, if $935 dollars for one night of anything ever CAN be reasonable. :)

that sounds what i expected.
i think it is higher due to being in the spring break time period.
i have a king suite booked in october and weekend rates are over $300.

i didn't look back in this thread to see if you have AAA to use.

you have a ks and another room.
was this cheaper than booking the hospitality suite?

i'm trying of ways to save you money.....

It's definitely fine wherever they want to sleep. My point was that I know at WDW, they charge an additional $25 per night for each person over 18 that's registered to the room over two people. In OP's case, that would be two extra people over 18 for an extra $50 per night, if Universal has the same policy. It would be in addition to the rate and added onto the folio at check-in. And what's the cutoff for kids? Is 2 and under not part of the room count?

i know the motherland has under three as invisible as room counts go.
the darkside deluxe hotels counts every living person in a room.
due to the fire codes, 5 is the limit, even if you have a 3 month old in the room, counts as one of the 5 allowed

that sounds what i expected.
i think it is higher due to being in the spring break time period.
i have a king suite booked in october and weekend rates are over $300.

i didn't look back in this thread to see if you have AAA to use.

you have a ks and another room.
was this cheaper than booking the hospitality suite?

i'm trying of ways to save you money.....

I never saw a hospitality suite pop up as available. What is it?

I never saw a hospitality suite pop up as available. What is it?

go to the UO website and then to the onsite hotels.
each hotel has these large suites and you can read the full description on them.
i'm not good at multi linking the website info on them.
so do look them up so you can see how large they are, how many they sleep, etc.

AC7179........I assumed you had booked a hospitality suite when I saw your earlier post.

Definitely look at one. You have so much space. As I said in previous post, there is just three of us and we loved having all the extra space. We had a normal twin room attached, but as Mac says have a look and compare what suits your family best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter