Im dead.

Blooe

simple plan is life. soccer is luvv.
Ok. so i have the LG enV. && im pretty much.. well.. a clutz. so i have droped my phone thousands and thousand of time. & today my phone fell off my dresser and guess what. its broken. The front screen is all screweed up. So my question is does anyone know how to fix it, without returning it.

duct tape?

naw, I'm kidding.
I have no idea to help.
Sorry :[

That stinks. I dont think you can fix it. As Jenny said, once the screen breaks, I don't think you can fix it.

Try to get the part replaced at a local cell phone store. However, it may prove cheaper to just buy a new, crappier phone until you can save up for another fancy one.

I am a major clutz too thats why after breaking a few phones I decided to get a cheap one so when they fall or break it doesn't really matter.

Yeah i would have 2 agree w/everyone else is pretty much broken u can always get a new one from Alltel for $50

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter