I'm Curious?

mom2taylorandemily

Not so patiently waiting our next trip to Disney..
Are the ADRs done at a central location or are they handled by a call dispatch (I don't really know what you would call this)? Meaning, I have an acquaintance to handles calls in her home with a computer for a sales company, the calls are patched through to her home for about 4-8 hours a day and she is the "Rep" on the other end, if you are buying whatever product she is working for that day. The reason for my question is this: I for one thought that the calls are handled in a large office that is owned by Disney and that there was a chain of command with the knowledge of Disney being in a tiered setting, but on my last call to change an ADR, I heard a dog barking in the background and then the rep on the other end said I need to put you on hold for a moment, and she must of not hit the button right and heard her entire conversation with the person who rang the doorbell that the dog was barking at. So, if you encounter a problem with an ADR how is it handled, where is the so called supervisor on the other end who handles the problem? I am just wondering? :confused3

I would LOVE to know this answer as well!!! I too have heard a child crying, been placed on hold, and heard a dog barking with a TV in the background!! This CM was NOT knowledgable AT all about the questions I had reguarding dining! I told her I had a call on the other line that I HAD to take and I would have to just call Dining Back and hung up!

I called right back and got another CM that could answer my questions to my satisfaction.

WOW! When I was a castmember 14 years ago, it was in a centralized location, I had a friend who worked there. Sounds like Disney is out sourcing like everyone else these days. I'm VERY disappointed in that.
Lynn

From previous reports on here, there is some outsourcing being done. The last 2 times I've called in June the CM was definitely at home. The time previously in May that I called the person was in a call center b/c I heard the person next to her trying to explain the dining plan to their caller. I think it all depends on when you call. I would think that the CM can transfer their caller to a supervisor that is in charge of them even through that CM is at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter