I'm Confused... Please Suggest A Buffalo Airport Sleep & Fly Hotel

AndyMcV

DIS Veteran
Hi Gang

We are going in June with our 2 kids DS8 and DD4. Can you please suggest a reasonably priced hotel that we can stay at for 1 night before our flight out? I don't want a dirty hotel but also I don't care to pay $200 for the night. We'll be away for 13 days

Thanks
Andy

I would suggest the Sleep Inn, however I've only ever seen a stand up shower in the rooms.

We paid $149 mid-week for Homewood Hilton Suites and got:

* Two room suite with kitchen
* Free dinner [4 people]
* Free breakfast
* Free parking for two weeks
* Free beer and wine
* Free shuttle to the airport
* Beautiful indoor pool and spa

It was $209 on their web page for the homewood suites. How do you get the $149 rate?

Ramada Limited Buffalo Airport
48 Freeman Road

$59 a night!

IT WAS TERRIBLE!!! Gross is also an adequate descriptor. I would rather pay double the price for something decent than go back to this hole.

Homewood Hilton Suite $149 last March Break, during the week. I can't remember if I booked online or by phone. S

We stayed at the Sleep Inn last time. I believe it was about $89 for the night. Were going again in August and that's where were going. I'd highly recommend it.

I stayed at the sleep inn in March. Is was nice. The rooms weren't fancy but you got two double beds and the bathrooms only have showers. Plus they have a large parking lot and 24 airport shuttle. Oh and the breakfast area has a waffle maker with all kinds of fixings. It was one of the best hotel breakfasts I have seen that were included in the room price.

Ramada Limited Buffalo Airport
48 Freeman Road

$59 a night!

IT WAS TERRIBLE!!! Gross is also an adequate descriptor. I would rather pay double the price for something decent than go back to this hole.

i agree and i think it use to be a jail...

(i'm joking of course, but it could have been!)

We stayed in the Comfort Suites. They offered a free breakfast, shuttle and free parking while we were away. We had an early flight, so they opened their breakfast buffet 2 hours early just for us! When we were coming back home we called them from the airport and they came and picked us up and took us straight to our car.

For our Christmas trip, I called both Hilton and the Sleep Inn. I was quoted $189 + taxes for Hilton and $122.99 Tax Included for the Sleep Inn so no brainer there.

Stayed at the Holiday Inn in December the furnishing were older but the room and hotel was very clean. We paid $99 which included parking for a week and there was an onsite restaurant so we didn't have to go anywhere.

Holiday Inn Buffalo Airport Hotel
4600 Genesee Street • Cheektowaga, New York 14225
Phone: (716) 634-6969 • Fax: (716) 634-0920

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter