I'm coming Gaston!

I am so sorry about your cousin. Praying for her family.

That sucks about your knee! Hopefully you will be ALL better quickly! And go to all your PT appts, because your insurance might not cover the MRI if you don't! (I have worked in healthcare billing for years! ;) )

I have an MRI tuesday so hopefully everything is at least semi ok!

My DBF went to BOG when he was in WDW back in January and he said it was just "meh". I think he went to lunch though. I hope it's as good as everyone is saying though!

Oh no... Almost been a month since I last updated! Bad dis'er haha. I've been pretty busy so it's been hard to update. I had my MRI and everything came out good, now I'm doing physical therapy. Getting better!:)

I also have some pretty big Disney news! A family friend will be in Disney the week of Christmas and invited us! We're not sure yet but my mom might let me go as my Christmas present! So..Disney twice maybe! So that just means another trip report! Lol

This weekend I'm also going up to Maine for three days so I'm going to do a little tip report on that once I get back:)

I'll try to update more, promise!

Subbing for now! Saw we will be at AoA at the same time! I will have to catch up later. Hi for now :wave2:

All caught up! A graduation Disney trip, congratulations!

That is amazing you want to train therapy dogs. I know they are used for all kinds of things these days. We have a family friend that trains dogs for all kinds of things. She trained some that sensed peanuts, and could alert a child with severe peanut allergies. She also trained dogs that could press a special emergency button if someone collapsed. Some people with epilepsy use these dogs.

Happy planning!

Joining in now! Better now than never, right? I think that's so cool that you want to train dogs. The next puppy we get I want to train it to be a therapy dog.

Also, I think the title of your PRT is absolutely fabulous!!

Subbing for now! Saw we will be at AoA at the same time! I will have to catch up later. Hi for now :wave2:

All caught up! A graduation Disney trip, congratulations!

That is amazing you want to train therapy dogs. I know they are used for all kinds of things these days. We have a family friend that trains dogs for all kinds of things. She trained some that sensed peanuts, and could alert a child with severe peanut allergies. She also trained dogs that could press a special emergency button if someone collapsed. Some people with epilepsy use these dogs.

Happy planning!

Welcome! I was hoping I'd meet someone there the same time!:thumbsup2 On the news recently here, there was a little girl who couldn't even be in the same room as peanuts. They're getting her a dog to help with that. I think it's so amazing dogs can do that!

Joining in now! Better now than never, right? I think that's so cool that you want to train dogs. The next puppy we get I want to train it to be a therapy dog.

Also, I think the title of your PRT is absolutely fabulous!!

New people are always welcome!:woohoo: I work with a girl who does that, she just gave her Doberman puppy back to someone so they could train her further. She had her for 3 months I think? She trained her to do basic comands and how to act in public. Such a cute puppy! Good luck with training it to be a therapy dog:)

I know, I know... I haven't posted an up date in forever! :sad2: I have a bit of a cold so I figured I would post an update since I'm not busy!
This update I actually have a lot of good news!
First up.... I'm out of physical therapy! :cool1: Things have been going really good with my knee, no brace or anything!
Next... I got my licence! Been driving around ever since! Watch out drivers everywhere!:rotfl2: Nah... I'm actually a very good driver and the freedom I have now feels amazing!
My last piece of good news for the IRL part of this update is... I'm 18 in 13 days! :cheer2: Not really planning on doing much for my birthday but it's still exciting!

I have a little Disney news... not a huge piece of news since it may or may not happen but still! My best friend may be coming with us! It will be her graduation present too. We have been friends since we were freshman and have been best friends ever since. We are pretty much sisters. :hug: We don't know for sure yet but hopefully she can come! this is me and her before a Big Time Rush concert!

Stay tuned for my mini Maine trip report!

It's been forever since the trip so things are kind of fuzzy but I'll give it my best shot!:thumbsup2
At first this trip was going to be just my mom and I but since I wanted to do more and my mom wanted to see family more she let me bring my best friend! Both of us over packed and had suit cases(We're you're typical teenagers!)...mine of course was from Disney;) We got up INSANELY early..and by insanely early I mean 8.. since to us teenagers 8 is like getting up before sunrise! We packed up the car and I'm pretty sure we stopped at Dunkins first. We took the long way u p and went through Hampton beach to just kinda drive around and look at all the beautiful houses. Apparently Adam Sandler and a few other people have houses there! We stopped to look at the water for a few minutes.. I was so hot.. I just wanted to jump in that water!
We really didn't stay long because we were going to York Beach before we got to my families house! At first we decided to just walk around the shops... but since York's Wild Animal Kingdom is right there... We decided why not! We went and got some food by the water first. My mom and I just had a chicken ceasar salad and Hayley had a meatball sub. After that we went back and went to the zoo! We go every year on Father's Day, so this was my second time within a few months! Never gets old though.
We were pretty sure she was pregnant!

After we left the zoo we went and did some shopping! As most of you know, I love dogs.. So when I saw this guy, my heart just melted
He was such a sweetheart! I'm pretty sure I sat there and pet him for 15 minutes.. I ended up going back before we left!

We shopped for a while after that and Hayley and I got snow cones...
Apparently we don't eat snow cones very lady like since I dropped half mine and guys kept laughing at us eating them! Oh well! :confused3
After shopping a while we got bored so while my mom shopped we went back and fed the ducks! No idea why but Hayley LOVED them! We met up with my mom and left... we had one more VERY important stop...

YUMMIES! For those of you who don't know, Yummies is a HUGE candy store in Maine. When I saw huge, I mean floor to ceiling candy. It's just an amazing place really.
I had to restrain myself from spending all my money on candy!
I'm pretty sure I settled with 4 bags of chocolate covered, peanut butter filled pretzels(Most amazing candy in the world), Harry Potter jelly beans, and 2 huge pixie sticks... I may gotten a little too much..:lmao: After we left Yummies we went to my great grandmothers house and hung out there for the rest of the night. Hayley and I went to bed early because we had another wicked bust day the next day!

We got up early the next morning so we could meet up with some family. We were going to go to Peaks Island! We all go a little confused with who was coming, but it ended up being a girls trip! You ready for this? It was me, Hayley, my mom, my great grandmother, my aunt, my cousin, and her daughter! Big girl family trip! :grouphug: Me and Hayley were scared though.. We had to take a ferry... both of us get sea sick and we hate boats... We were smart thought! We took a motion sickness pill.. but that didn't help with the nerves! We all eventually got on the ferry... with only about 3 minutes to spare! But we did it!

We tried to make the best of it but we were really a nervous wreck the entire trip. It was only a 15 minute trip so in no time we were on land! We weren't sure what to do at first so we just walked around. We saw this umbrella museum... We weren't going too go in but the lady invited us in, so not to be rude we all went in. You know the little covers the umbrellas come in? Well... she collects them. She holds the world record for having the most. The museum is pretty much like a one room school house except smaller... Right after we walked in she gave us a tour, asking us questions, and even yelled at my mom for being in the way! At the end of the tour she informed us she had a rated R section... She then deemed myself, Hayley, and my cousin old enough to see it and let us into the bathroom... The bathroom had a black light... strobe lights... and what kind of umbrella covers were there that are considered "rated R"? Cheetah and kisses... yup... all kinds of umbrella covers like that hanging on the wall.. I was speechless. :rolleyes1
Right when we thought this tour could not get any weirder... She pulls out an ACCORDION! popcorn:: She sang us her whole theme song about umbrellas and made us shake maracas and sing along....
After that we all left. We were all speechless. We had no idea what to say about what had just happened. Even now though we still talk about the Crazy Umbrella lady!
After we left we pretty much just walked around the water.. it was really relaxing!

There really wasn't anything else to do there... So we went back to the dock and waited for the ferry. :hourglass Once we got on I took this picture, which for some reason I really like

The ride back was pretty un-eventful. Samee as the one before! We said bye to my family and went back to my great grandmothers house so me and Hayley could get ready since we were going to the pier that night!

We got on some warmer clothes and my mom dropped us off. It was so much fun! There was a band playing old music... I was the only young person singing! I'm an old soul when it comes to music I guess! We danced and had a grand old time before walking around the rides and stores. After a while we took a walk on the beach. :beach: Walking the beach at night is so perfect! I always think its so pretty!

The last thing we did was go up to the pier... were we found out it would cost us 50 cents to go to the bathroom!

Well... We decided to hold it! haha We left and went to bed after that since we were getting up early again the next day..
After we woke up the next morning all of us were sad since we were leaving.. we said our goodbye and went off on our way home.. We were all tired and groggy and we got stuck in traffic! While we were stuck I noticed this little boy starring at me... So.. I starred back! The little bugger stuck his tongue out at me so for like 5 minutes me, Hayley, and the little boy were all making faces at each other! :crazy2: He ended up getting so shy and his parents were laughing! It was so cute and really made our mood a little better! We finally had to move and went separate ways from our new friend! We made it home safe and sound and I took a nap! It was a short trip but still a total blast!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter