I'm cheating on my true love...

that is going to preclude us from going on the RCCL Navigator this year is no nursery for our little guy, 20 mos. RCCL only has in-stateroom one-on-one babysitting...call me overly cautious, but the thought of leaving him alone with a complete stranger is not appealing to me....

looks like DCL again for us!!!

As Sandee said:
If they serve canned beans for dinner and hand me a hammock to sleep in, I'm still going to be away from the cold for a few days.
RIGHT ON :Pinkbounc

As mac_tlc said
.... so anything that floats sound greaat !!
AS LONG AS IT IS NOT AN ICEBERG :) !!

Wherever you go, enjoy your cruises! An in the meantime do whatever you need to do to reminisce and dream about them.

I use my Disney MAGIC mug daily, wear a necklace that is made from the key chain charms of Mickey, Minnie and the ship, earrings my DH bought me on the first DCL cruise we went on and a pin he bought me this year. I have some photos from the cruises in a small album in my waist pack which is from Fort Wilderness and that I use daily.

Jan :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter