I'm Celebrating: Being Awesome - An October 2016 Solo Trip Report - Update 7/24: Hiatus Over! Sorta.

Don't feel bad. I now have a TR that is almost a year and a half old, and I haven't updated it in probably over a year:sad2: Sometimes life gets in the way. Don't feel guilty. The reports don't have to be timely to be fun. Hope you are doing well and feeling good.

So glad you're back.
7bab46f13afc30cec8c09ef5675196fa.gif

Yay!!! I am happy to see you back! I love reading about your adventures, and don't worry about not commenting on reports and stuff. I don't think anyone really has the time to keep up with everything either (see my sad lack of any TRs or anything recently).

Excited to hear about your plans!!!

So I'm cautiously dipping my toes back in the water. I'm going to do my best to finish up this TR, 9 months after the fact. (As such, it will likely be more of a photo album than a real report.) I'm going to close up shop on the Feb. 2017 PTR, and if I do a TR for that one, it too will be mostly photos. I'm also going to hesitantly start a new PTR, currently scheduled for October of this year.

So glad you are back in whatever capacity you can manage. Seriously as others have said, no need to apologize. We all have lives outside of the DIS and know that we get on here when we can and read and comment when we can, and that is enough! I love your TR's and PTR's and following your life in general on FB lol so don't sweat it!! I took a many months break too and we all get it. Plus for me anyway, until you have a trip on the horizon...sometimes it's hard to read and comment on all the fun when you have no clue when you'll get back there!! But we'll all still be here on and off lol

So I'm cautiously dipping my toes back in the water. I'm going to do my best to finish up this TR, 9 months after the fact. (As such, it will likely be more of a photo album than a real report.) I'm going to close up shop on the Feb. 2017 PTR, and if I do a TR for that one, it too will be mostly photos. I'm also going to hesitantly start a new PTR, currently scheduled for October of this year.
Hi Billie. It is great to see you post again. It looks like your October trip might overlap with our trip if the tickers are correct. We'll be there Oct 25th to 29th.

wow you went on your own! I wish I had the **lls for that LOL. Looks like you had a great time.

I have recently ventured back. I am like you and feel bad for not responding or commenting...but have started using that "like" button a lot. Hang in there with everything you have going on now!

Please lady, no guilt necessary. I haven't even come close to finishing my TR, let alone keep up with everyone else's TRs & PTRs. Just within the last week, I've started reading my watched threads again.

You know we loves ya!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter