I'm Booked!!!!

bouncycat

DIS Veteran
I've never stayed on property, but just booked a 5 day 4 night surprise birthday trip with regular dining plan and the military 40% off discount!!! YAAAY!!! My mom is gonna kill me, but it'll be worth it for her!! Now to start the planning.....hmmmmm!!! LOL
:cheer2:

Woo Hoo!! What are your dates?? We also got the 40% military discount and the regular dining plan. We'll be there in late July. I can't wait!!!!

We booked on Thursday!!!!!! Military also! Can't wait. I knew I was saving for something lol.
Congrats on your trip.

I've never stayed on property, but just booked a 5 day 4 night surprise birthday trip with regular dining plan and the military 40% off discount!!! YAAAY!!! My mom is gonna kill me, but it'll be worth it for her!! Now to start the planning.....hmmmmm!!! LOL
:cheer2:

Wow, I'm glad to hear that. So it's your moms birthday? For sure she will loved it and won't kill you.

Have a great time and safe trip coming. :)

Yes, for mom's birthday. The dates are Sept 15th to the 19th, and I'm super excited!! I know she'll have a good time!! We'll be staying at CBR in the pirate room, I got a rate that I just can't pass up, including dining, and the tickets won't be too much, so she'll be tickled! I just never thought a military family would be able to afford to stay onsite like this! It's an awesome feeling!!!

Yes, BIG surprise for ma...she's gonna kill me!!! I got the dining all set up, and 2 of her sisters are meeting us at Epcot on her actual birthday!! It's gonna be awesome!! She's the type that doesn't like people getting things for her, or doting on her, and will probably filet me when she finds out, but it'll be worth it!!

Yes, BIG surprise for ma...she's gonna kill me!!! I got the dining all set up, and 2 of her sisters are meeting us at Epcot on her actual birthday!! It's gonna be awesome!! She's the type that doesn't like people getting things for her, or doting on her, and will probably filet me when she finds out, but it'll be worth it!!

How awesome!! You'll have to come back and tell us all about it :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter