i'm booked!! csr

rsjj

DIS Veteran
thank you everyone for helping me, and taking the time to answer my questions regarding the resorts & what not. now, by "default", i am booked at csr. (that was my original choice anyways...but after reading here...i had to add por to the mix, and was really debating between the two). anyways, when i called disney, riverside was not available, so we get csr. at least, that was still available! i'm so happy & excited!! it'll be our very first trip to wdw. now, i'll have more questions, cuz the big "dilema" in choosing a resort is solved. again, thanx for all your help. and i'll have more questions, regarding the "details" of our trip...to be continued...:flower:

thank you everyone for helping me, and taking the time to answer my questions regarding the resorts & what not. now, by "default", i am booked at csr. (that was my original choice anyways...but after reading here...i had to add por to the mix, and was really debating between the two). anyways, when i called disney, riverside was not available, so we get csr. at least, that was still available! i'm so happy & excited!! it'll be our very first trip to wdw. now, i'll have more questions, cuz the big "dilema" in choosing a resort is solved. again, thanx for all your help. and i'll have more questions, regarding the "details" of our trip...to be continued...:flower:

Congratulations! Sometimes it's a relief when our decisions are made for us ;) I'm sure you will have a great trip :thumbsup2

Have a great trip!

As I said in our exchange of pm's, if you love it half as much as us, I'll be delighted. Happy planning.

thanx everyone!!

quick question...is this resort walking distance to any other resort? or parks? didn't look like it on the map...thought i'd ask. oh...and can you take the buses to other resorts, to check it out? or are the buses only to theme parks? :flower:

thanx everyone!!

quick question...is this resort walking distance to any other resort? or parks? didn't look like it on the map...thought i'd ask. oh...and can you take the buses to other resorts, to check it out? or are the buses only to theme parks? :flower:
You can walk to Blizzard Beach. Its about a mile down the road. Sidewalk starts across the street from the entrance to CSR.

thanx everyone!!

No buses do not go from resort to resort (unless you catch one out of the park that stops at more than one resort).

You can walk to Blizzard Beach. Its about a mile down the road. Sidewalk starts across the street from the entrance to CSR.

that's the waterpark, right? i don't think we are doing the waterpark option. might be too cold? do you know? we'll be there beginning of april. :flower:

that's the waterpark, right? i don't think we are doing the waterpark option. might be too cold? do you know? we'll be there beginning of april. :flower:

We were there the beginning of April back in 2004. It was so cold the first day I had to buy a sweatshirt. By the second day we were there, we were in the pool every day. You never can tell. Who expected it to be 60 degrees in Chicago a week ago?

No buses do not go from resort to resort (unless you catch one out of the park that stops at more than one resort).

so i'd have to do like a transfer?

i read somewhere about a "main depot" or some other depot, where all the busses come together? is there such a thing? and if so, where would that be? :flower:

so i'd have to do like a transfer?

i read somewhere about a "main depot" or some other depot, where all the busses come together? is there such a thing? and if so, where would that be? :flower:

I've never heard of a main depot. Hopefully, this will help: Other Disney Resorts: Other resorts can be reached by taking a bus to Downtown Disney and then transferring to the bus for the resort you wish to visit.

If you leave the Magic Kingdom and take the monorail, you can hit the three resorts on the monorail--Contemporary, Polynesian, GF.

I've never heard of a main depot. Hopefully, this will help: Other Disney Resorts: Other resorts can be reached by taking a bus to Downtown Disney and then transferring to the bus for the resort you wish to visit.

If you leave the Magic Kingdom and take the monorail, you can hit the three resorts on the monorail--Contemporary, Polynesian, GF.

thank you! can you lead me to somewhere were i can read more about csr? i've browsed thru Buzz2001's unofficial website about csr. anywhere else, where i can get info? :flower:

thank you! can you lead me to somewhere were i can read more about csr? i've browsed thru Buzz2001's unofficial website about csr. anywhere else, where i can get info? :flower:

Buzz's website has the most information I've ever seen. However, you can go to allearsnet and they have information on every resort (a fact sheet, pictures--although I doubt there as good as the pictures posted here)

That's the best in town ;) :goodvibes :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter