I'm being surprised with a trip to WDW

ChefBilly

Go Pats!
My wife and daughter and I were at a friend's 40th birthday party last weekend. I'm turning 40 in May, and I was ribbing my wife about having to out-do the party we were attending.

She said, "How do you know I haven't already started making plans?"
I said, "Nah, you haven't."

Turns out she has. A YEAR ago she started planning with our friends to take me to WDW for my 40th birthday! :hug:
I just found out yesterday - because I have to let work know when I'll be taking off. But that's all she'll tell me.

Of course, as a WDW fanatic, DVC member and all around Mickey geek I want to jump right in and plan everything... But I can't. She's setting it all up for me, and I'm just supposed to go along and enjoy the trip. Which, I'm learning, is really a blast. I'm really excited that she's putting the time and thought into the whole thing. It's very flattering and fun.

So let's do the addition: She's beautiful, plays hockey, has great taste in music, does the laundry so I don't screw it up, puts up with me buying new guitars all the time, AND spirits me away on a Disney trip without telling me much about it. I win. :woohoo:

I spent my 40th there and wouldn't have traded it for anything!! :)
Make sure you act like the big kid you are!!!

You do win...how cool!!! Enjoy and Happy Birthday!!
I was "suprised" with a Disney trip as a present this past year too. What a great suprise.:thumbsup2

My husband is doing the same for me for my 40th in May! I had to make the dinner ressies though--but I don't mind! Yea us!!

I must be cut of the same cloth as your wife, because I'm surprising FH with a birthday trip in March (during my school's spring break... his birthday's a week before)!

I've planned everything for him! I'm super excited and can't wait to be able to tell him. His work already knows (I called them) and we leave in 39 days! All the dining reservations, a gift basket, and I'm ordering a cake. Super super excited!!!!

I don't play hockey though. He loves me because I love football :love:

My husband is doing the same for me for my 40th in May! I had to make the dinner ressies though--but I don't mind! Yea us!!

What day in May?
I'm May 26th.

The best part? I'll get to wear a birthday pin at the MK! :rotfl:

I'm May 12th-so I actually get the double-wammy weekend with Mother's day in there. May is beautiful there. This will be my first trip without the kids too.

I'll be there for my 50th this summer, and my granddaughter's first. I can't think of a better place to be. What a sweet wife you have! You have lots to be happy about.

ENJOY!! My DH took me for my 50th and my DS for his 13th, the week before Christmas. It was my BEST Birthday ever!! I so much enjoyed being WISHED a Happy Birthday all day long(I wore the H.B. Button). And just last week my GIRLFRIENDS (14 of them) threw me another Birthday Bash at a local restaurant. I think I will just continue to celebrate my 50th all YEAR!! Joan

You've got a winner of a dw!! Have a magical birthday trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter