I'm back!

DisneyGirl421

<font color=blue>Future Broadway Star!<br><font co
Hey guys! I jus got back from the cruise last night! omg was it it blast! me and elana (mickeymouse418) were like together nonstop! and i met Chelsea too! it was so much fun! and i cant wait to go again, even tho i have no idea when that will be! hopefully soon since my parents jus joined DVC!
**wow the boards really picked up! i guess its def summer now! lol**

Welcome back! I'm new to this board so you probably don't know me yet but you will!Nice to meet you, and welcome back!:bounce:

Welcome back Laura! :)

Congrats on joining DVC...what's your home resort?

hey how was ur trip home? i didnt get home till sunday night and ive been online late every night so i guess ive missed you! try to beg your parents to let you go on the 8/7/04 cruise! ill talk to ya later! i miss you guys soo much already!!

Hey i am Back! yea i know that we didnt hang out alot! mea life goes on... i was with the people from canada... and you were with the girl that didnt like me.... Anyways we got back last night but i was just trying to add all the people from the cruise to everything last night! i am soo happy to be home... Laura try REALLY hard to go on the 8/7/04 cruise. That will be a ton o fun!

hey Chelsea! Welcome home!! :)

I'm glad yall had such a good time!

Chelsea!!! I told you that she didn't hate you at all!! You are too nice to be hated lol. Next time if we can smuggle you into cg maybe we can hang out more :-). And laura...you hafta come on the 8/7 cruise cuz we all want you too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter