• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm back

starwood

This mouse GOT her next cruise
What did I miss? The flights were horrible. We almost didn't get their because our flight down was cancelled because of a terrible thunderstorm here. We had to take Amtrak to Philadelphia and take a flight out the next morning :( But we finally made it and I'll post a trip report as soon as I get a chance. Any questions about the world?

Sorry you had difficulties with your flight, but I hope the rest of your trip was relaxing and wonderful!

Welcome back! :)
Sorry to hear about your flight. :(
Can't wait to read the reports.

Welcome back!! Sorry to hear about the bad flight! I hope you had a wonderful time at the World!! :)

Welcome home! Never been on Amtrack before, what was it like?

Amtrak was neat. We took the Acela fast train so it didn't take very long but, of course, the trains were also running late because of the weather here. Instead of getting into Orlando at 11:00 pm. we were just getting into Philadelphia at 11:00 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter