I'm back

crystalcml

TARGET FIELD 2010! Breathtaking!
Hi all,
It's been a while since I have been on this board. I spent a long time avoiding it knowing that I am overweight and didn't want to acknowledge it. I just wanted to say that I am back and I am more determined then ever! I have a trip to Disney scheduled at the end of Sept and I will lose 60lbs by then! Feel free to jump in with advice or a kick in the rear or anything! I am open to any suggestions and advice! Let this journey begin!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON! :banana:

Crystal, Welcome Back!

Glad you've come to be with us. My piece of advice. DON'T EVER LEAVE US AGAIN! You know we need you always--when you think you don't need to be here and when you think you need to be here. We can use all the encouragement we can get! Please stick with it. Don't think things with the "D" word. Think healthy choices, lifestyle changes. Make it happen!

You CAN do this!

:cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter