I'm back...

I had wondered what happened to you. Welcome back with a new name.

Hi GQ (and you too, Freaky)..

Great to see you back. I understand policy and yadda yadda yadda, but y'all have been a wellspring of info for folks like me (taking my first vacation home plunge in Feb 08!)..

Glad I printed out your tips about offsite homes, restaurants, etc...

Ah, Freaky I know who you are now. It took a while but I got it. :thumbsup2

Yep it's me :cheer2: :cheer2:

This name was DH's idea - bit of through back to his youth I think (rhymes with our surname). I certainly wouldn't have picked it but hey, he got us back on so who am I to complain :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry - not my place to say - don't want to break any of the new rules, but it is good to be back. (Using very very old user name that we forgot we had)

I really don't keep up with this site enough because apparently I've missed something about new rules...curiosity is killing me.....why the new names or is that "something no one can talk about".......:confused3

If you look to the top of the main page you'll see a Sticky: Guideline Reminders. Anyone that owns a rental home is not allowed to even say they own a home or have anything in their posts or names that would lead to their websites etc. I guess there's been a crackdown on that type of thing so some had to change their names etc. :)

If you look to the top of the main page you'll see a Sticky: Guideline Reminders. Anyone that owns a rental home is not allowed to even say they own a home or have anything in their posts or names that would lead to their websites etc. I guess there's been a crackdown on that type of thing so some had to change their names etc. :)

Thanks for the info. Wish I would have kept track of Dis homeowners as their wealth of information not only about their own homes but about renting offsite in general was invaluable to me.

Thanks for the info. Wish I would have kept track of Dis homeowners as their wealth of information not only about their own homes but about renting offsite in general was invaluable to me.

You sure would have thought so! But, the rules have apparently changed, so no more "general" information is allowed apparently.

New usernames, new rules, tons of the old users all gone now unfortunately.

You sure would have thought so! But, the rules have apparently changed, so no more "general" information is allowed apparently.

New usernames, new rules, tons of the old users all gone now unfortunately.

Well at least it only took me "5 minutes" to remember some highly regarded homes! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter