I'm back from my free week with the dining plan!!!

siestakeys04

DIS Veteran
Will try to post pictures as soon as i can.

We had several adrs but had so much food we had to cancel a few adrs.

We ate at Peco bills: We got 2 double bacon cheese burgers fries with 2 32oz drinks and a brownie dessert. With 2 buns we had split with plenty enough food for the 4 of us. A+++++

Le Cellier: was a B for me our food was ok but nothing much to brag about.

Chef Mickey's: A+ great food and atmosphere everything was great.

Ohana's: Not sure why people dont like it but we thought the food was fantastic A+++

Pizza Planet: Very good food A+

Now by far the best place that we ate at disney was.................................
YACHTSMAN STEAK HOUSE!!!!! I have to eat my steak well done i had the new york strip and it was the most tender piece of meat i have ever had.
A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ will eat there every trip.
Just a heads up they do not sell lobster anymore which was one of the main reasons we ate there but we were not disapointed.

Any questions????

How were the crowds? I have read other posts saying that lines for rides were very long.... what is your opinion on the crowd levels in the parks?

I had breakfast. very good

When we got there on sun 8/13 we walked on alot of rides at the magic kingdom our wait was very little at all the parks. Even though the stand by line said 20 mins we were walking right through and it took about 5-10 maybe.

The longest line had to start at the fast pass at expedition everest. There were more people trying to get a fast pass than walking straight on the rides the line was way long. I think we could have walked right on but we just got fast passes but we were in the head of the line.

The line for places like peco bills and toy story pizza planet were long because there were two lines per one register. and they switched back and forth from line to line. Hard to find seats but we were fortunate to find some.

ONE TIP I WILL GIVE AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM WE WANTED WATER I WENT TO STORES THAT HAD THE DRINK FOUNTAINS AND ASKED FOR A CUP OF ICE WATER WHICH WAS FREE SO ANYTIME YOU SEE ONE TRY TO ASK FOR A CUP OF ICE WATER INSTEAD OF BOTTLE WATER.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter