• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm back for our next trip!

Shannalee724

Mouseketeer
Hello all!! I am pleased to announce that after last year's perfect April trip, my family has been converted into repeat visitors!! Our next trip is November 29-December 6, 2009.

Just wanted to say thank you for all of the information and help last time and all of the help to come this time!!!

Welcome back! Glad to hear that you had a perfect trip in April and that you are going back!! We were also there last April and it was lovely!!

First time poster...hope this works.

Congrats on the repeat trip. So far I am really the only true "diser" in my house. Have fun on your next trip.:banana:

Congrats!! Now you get to do all the planning again .. I love the planning:goodvibes
I have a flight credit that needs to be used before June and just decided to take the kids for a surprise trip in May to use it up and take advantage of the 4 nights 3 free promotion:banana: :banana: :banana:
Let the planning begin!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter