I'm back! 5 days of theme parks straight and my Mion sandals were PERFECT!

IowaGirl

Mouseketeer
:cool1: :thumbsup2

I just had to give you an update on how these new sandals worked for me--
They were great!!
We went to IOA on Saturday 6/17, Universal 6/18, IOA 6/19, Animal Kingdom & Magic Kingdom 6/20 (We opened AK at 9am and closed MK sometime after 11pm) and finally back to Universal on 6/21.
Needless to say, we walked a lot, and got very wet at Universal and IOA.
The sole inserts formed to fit my arch (which must be high, because that is my biggest complaint about most sandals--no arch) and really felt like I was walking on foam clouds all day. The best for water rides, no squishy, squishy afterwards.
My feet did not hurt, no blisters, all was good. They are well worth the $100.
They did rub on this little bone I have sticking out on my right heel, because the back is high, but I wore moleskin on it the Disney day because I knew we would be walking outrageous, but nothing happened.
My DH never did wear the Nothinz that we bought for him, he just stuck with his Columbia sandals and had blisters. Daughter had a pair of Rockport sandals and had blisters. DS had blisters as well with his keen sandals and sketchers sandals.
No one wanted a pair of ugly shoes like Mom, but I had had the only blister free, comfy tootsies.
I never thought I would find a replacement for my discontinued Nike presto sandals, and YEAH :goodvibes I did!
Sorry all of you Croc lovers out there---there is a new sandal in town! :stir:
Just kidding, to each his/her own!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter