I'm Baaaack

elisebutt

DIS Veteran
Well, we're finally back, after a truly amazing break. Already looking at brochures but none out yet for next Nov, which is when we're planning to go. Baz is tempting me to let the decorating slide but I am adamant even if it means waiting an extra 6 months to go - i've picked out wallpaper and everything.

Trip reports will be shortly delivered - I have to go thro the 300 or so emails first.
BTW can i cut and paste from Word??

And whats this about a new board - i signed up but it says i can't post???

Hi Elise,

Welcome back!
Hope you had a great time.
It's not often I get in first on these welcome back threads.

Kieran

Welcome back Elise!

Looking forward to the trip reports - anyway you can give us a little teaser about your trip in the meantime? :)

Penny :)

:wave: welcome back!

Glad you had a great time - can't wait to hear more :)

Hello Elsie

Welcome Back. Looking forward to your trip reports already.Glad you had a great trip.Got to wait till October for mine!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Welcome back, Elise. Can't wait to hear all about it and, yes, you can cut and paste from Word.

Hi Elise

Welcome back,I hope you had a wonderful trip:D

As Penny said,can we have a little taster before the trip reports:) Like a brief list of highlights and lowlights? Actually the lowlights can be very interesting/useful too:rolleyes:

Welcome back Elsie.

Don't worry - next November will be here before you know it.

Don't be too long with those reports now!!

Welcome Home

Sounds like you had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter