• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm a DMR Sweepstakes Winner :)

I maintain four email accounts and sign my family up for contests. This morning I checked my son's email first and i saw the same email. I was like OMG we won a trip to disney but then I opened it and saw it was 10 points. Then I went to my parent's accounts and they each won 10 and 5 points and me, the one who enters all the contests didn't win anything. Oh well, when I go down to disney in january, I will ask a cm for a mickey sticker. So I guess I am the winner in the end. Not too many people get those stickers.

P.S. disneymovierewards have five new bonus words for 50 points, pumpkin, scary, boo, hook and autumn.

I just read the "terms" from this contest. I was one of 76,000 other people who won a sticker and 5 points!! haha

i got the same email.

only i won 10 points and the sticker.

got this too - I was so excited to hear I won, but the prize left a little to be desired. I'm not going to buy sticker paper to print out free stickers. The 10 points were nice though.

I just got an email with the subject title - You're a winner in the DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS FEEL LIKE A MILLION GIVEAWAY!

Wow, really?!? :woohoo:

My prize: You've won a Disney Character printable sticker and 5 Disney Movie Rewards Points. Congratulations!

:lmao: Yay me! I sure "feel like a million now"! :rotfl:

We won to and I thought we were special :rotfl:

I got that email too,Too funny!
7.gif

Count me in for 5! I can't tell you how excited I was, I won $100 to Macys last week and I thought i was on a roll! Oh well.

A ten point and sticker winner here. I also won a $5.00 Amazon GC from the Cars sweeps earlier this year. I guess I'm big winner. :lmao:

Haha! I got the same email and had the same reaction! My heart was pounding and I almost ran into the other room to get my husband thinking we had won a trip to Disney! Good thing I read it first, he would have thought me very strange to get *that* excited over a sticker. :lmao:

Haha! I got the same email and had the same reaction! My heart was pounding and I almost ran into the other room to get my husband thinking we had won a trip to Disney! Good thing I read it first, he would have thought me very strange to get *that* excited over a sticker. :lmao:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter