Illuminations

theresaruth

Mouseketeer
This upcoming trip to Disney is all adults with no planned theme park visits. We want to enjoy the Resort this time down, we're staying at Kidiani Village. We have several dining reservations as well as a couple of Spa days reserved and want to plan some evening activities. I know we can watch Wishes from the beach areas of either the Grand Floridian or the Polynesian. I'm wondering if Illuminations can be seen from the Boardwalk or Yacht Club beach area. And what's going on at Pleasure Island these days. It's been a while since we've been down there. Thank you. :cheer2:

This upcoming trip to Disney is all adults with no planned theme park visits. We want to enjoy the Resort this time down, we're staying at Kidiani Village. We have several dining reservations as well as a couple of Spa days reserved and want to plan some evening activities. I know we can watch Wishes from the beach areas of either the Grand Floridian or the Polynesian. I'm wondering if Illuminations can be seen from the Boardwalk or Yacht Club beach area. And what's going on at Pleasure Island these days. It's been a while since we've been down there. Thank you. :cheer2:

Not really. A lot of the show happens on the water inside the World Showcase. Wishes is mostly aerial fireworks. Illuminations is some fireworks, some lasers, some action on the water. The best way to watch Illuminations is from around the World Showcase.

Not much going on a PI.

You cant see the whole show entirely, but parts of the fireworks from the beach at the Yaht & Beach Club. You wont be able to see the globe though

You only see a tiny portion of Illuminations from outside the park. Certainly not enough to make it worth your while travelling somewhere.

Nothing is going on at Pleasure Island. It doesnt exist anymore in its old incarnation. A couple of bars and restaurants. Take a look at the WDW site under Things To Do and DTD. It's kind of sad really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter