Illuminations Music

Saxsoon

Can't wait until Nov 2019 for next WDW fix
I was just wondering, since I am listening to Illuminations now on my MP3, how many of you like the music as much as I do. Maybe it is because I am a band geek, so I appreciate the music more. But I just want to know what other teens feel about it. It is something that really touches me deep down, knowing that we are all connected on some spiritual level. Wow that was deep.

It's alright. Personally I don't get into it too much, but I like it.

I love listening to the music from parades, firework shows, and rides. It just takes me back to WDW and all the good times I've had there. ::MickeyMo

Saxsoon said:
I was just wondering, since I am listening to Illuminations now on my MP3, how many of you like the music as much as I do. Maybe it is because I am a band geek, so I appreciate the music more. But I just want to know what other teens feel about it. It is something that really touches me deep down, knowing that we are all connected on some spiritual level. Wow that was deep.

I get welled up every time I see that show. It is incredible and I agree with your "deep" statement. It gives me this adrenaline rush, hearing it even d/led on my cpu...

i cry every time i see it XD...i love it and i can relate to everything "deeply" as well. i cant explain it, and i dont think i need to. its just..special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter