Illuminations Music / Music From The Parks

Poly Pal

DIS Veteran
I know that this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to find it by searching.

I just got my first ipod and would like to put some Disney music on it for the flight don to Florida. I am looking for the Illuminations music / theme "We'll Go On" plus some of the themes from the various attractions (but I'll skip IASW!)

Anyone know where I can find the music to download?

Thanks. Wahoo we're going to Disney World!!!:banana:

I know that this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to find it by searching.

I just got my first ipod and would like to put some Disney music on it for the flight don to Florida. I am looking for the Illuminations music / theme "We'll Go On" plus some of the themes from the various attractions (but I'll skip IASW!)

Anyone know where I can find the music to download?

Thanks. Wahoo we're going to Disney World!!!:banana:

When are you going? You COULD order the CDs from Disney. They have a CD for Illuminations, one with lots of park and ride music, one for Fantasmic, and one for Spectro.

They don't put any of this stuff on iTunes, so getting it on the black market or buying the CDs themselves are about your only two options.

With that said.....PM me when you get a chance....:rolleyes1

You can check parktunes.com for some links to songs you can buy on Amazon and itunes. Most of them are the background songs, though, not attractions or Illuminations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter