Illuminations Invitation for 8/23 *DISREGARD - EVENT FULL*

i have one available as well ......if someone wants it- pm me. happy to share the magic if i can't use it! :thumbsup2

I have one too that's available if anyone wants to send me a PM. I was just going to post something about it, but I see Lisa beat me to it.

I was PMing those who said they had them...the list is growing so is it possible if someone has one please email me? If I don't use it I will post it here so that it can be passed on. Would love to learn more about the 'special viewing' site as we will be at WDW 20-27!! Thanks all so much!!

This sounds wonderful, would I still be able to be invited. We will be there on 8/23. Please let me know if this is still possible, I did try to PM some but I don't know if it worked.

Thanks!

I would love to attend. We will be at WDW 8/20-26. Could you forward the invitation to me?

I believe the event must be full as the link provided to RSVP no longer allows submissions. Congrats to those that are able to attend.

Thank you to everyone who responded to me. While I believe that they are full, It was really nice of all of you to extend this invitation.

Thank you so much! I will also post pics and details of the event...I'm curious as to what it will entail......I'm sure Disney isn't the type to do this as some sort of sales pitch for something like, say....the DVC....We did a bit of brainstorming and came up with the following......At both Wishes and Fantasmic there is some sort of 'package' for special veiwings....at EP there is none...maybe this is some sort of event like that...given to this community to try out, see how pleased we are by follow up surveys asking how much we would pay, how was it, etc.......before they offer it at a price to the general public....I'm fine with being a guinea pig! Any other guesses?

I was able to RSVP for this event but I haven't received any confirmation yet. We are leaving on Wednesday and I was wondering if anyone else has received their confirmation.

I was able to RSVP for this event but I haven't received any confirmation yet. We are leaving on Wednesday and I was wondering if anyone else has received their confirmation.

I also got my RSVP in but haven't got any type of email confirmation, glad to hear i'm not the only one...surely they will send it out by Monday since it will be less than a week at that point

Has anyone heard anything yet? Do you think that if we never get anything and arrive at AKL on the 23rd that we'll be able to have anyone help us get our confirmation? We don't have a laptop to take with us and the only time that I might be able to access my e-mail is from our friend's house on the 20th.

just checked my email and I have received my confirmation for the party...anybody else get their's? I'll be there by myself since DD7 has school Monday morning and DW said she didn't care about going anyway...wonder how many other dads are in the mom's club

I just got my invitation. We are going. Thanks Lisa. I will take pics and post after the party!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter