Illuminations Invitation for 8/23 *DISREGARD - EVENT FULL*

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Will anyone be in WDW on 8/23 that wants me to forward my invite to them? Please let me know a.s.a.p. as I'm sure this will fill up fast.

Mickey Moms Club members and their friends are invited to a party and viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, the fireworks and laser water show at Epcot®.

There you can meet each other, enjoy refreshments and have a special spot to see the breathtaking, brilliant bursts of fire, laserlight effects, dramatic fountain barges, a stirring musical score and the world's first spherical video display system—the 350,000-pound Earth Globe performed at Disney's Epcot® theme park.

Mickey Moms Club members or their friends can bring themselves along with 5 additional guests. If you have friends or family scheduled to be at Walt Disney World® Resort during this time, forward this invitation to them! Space is limited and you must RSVP by August 16, 2009.

Yeah send it to me if you would. Thanks! I think they have my wrong email since we moved.;)

I live in Canada and can't use mine. Anybody and 4 more friends are free to use it!

Charleyann

Kathy replied first, so I'll send it to her. Be on the lookout because there may be others that receive the email and will offer it if they are unable to attend.

Quick question... I already rsvp'd, for hubby, myself and DD, am I able to add anyone else, We are a family of 3 and would not mind adding so other people on the dis can come too.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter