• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Illuminations from CBR?

Keep in mind that all of IllumiNations you'll see from CBR are the high aerial fireworks. You'll miss a good 70% of the show. There will be long spaces in where you might hear some music or see a few lasers, but you won't see any of what's happening on the water or on the globe or any of the lower fireworks or fountains.

So ... you'll see fireworks from CBR, but you won't really see IllumiNations.

:earsboy:

When we stayed there, we were in the Barbados section and on the side facing the parking lots. We could just open our door and see the high fireworks from IllumiNations. :goodvibes

We saw some of the higher fireworks from the Martinique beach area. We heard them as well, when we were in our room one evening.

I was in Martinique 26 right next to Old Port Royale and could see small parts of it in front of our building by the lake and then by the pool bar.

The Old Port Royale and Martinique beach area are awesome for viewing them. You can see the medium and high ones, not just the high ones like previously stated. I could see the high ones from CSR, you can see the medium ones as well from CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter