Illuminations from CBR?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by GSUJillybean, Aug 3, 2013.

1. GSUJillybean

GSUJillybean Mouseketeer

Where in the resort should you be to watch it?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DisGirl819

DisGirl819 <font color=blue>Then I thought about it and reali

We saw it at the main pool

4. WDSearcher

WDSearcher DIS Veteran

Keep in mind that all of IllumiNations you'll see from CBR are the high aerial fireworks. You'll miss a good 70% of the show. There will be long spaces in where you might hear some music or see a few lasers, but you won't see any of what's happening on the water or on the globe or any of the lower fireworks or fountains.

So ... you'll see fireworks from CBR, but you won't really see IllumiNations.

:earsboy:

5. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

When we stayed there, we were in the Barbados section and on the side facing the parking lots. We could just open our door and see the high fireworks from IllumiNations. :goodvibes

6. bigbabyblues

bigbabyblues DIS Veteran

We saw some of the higher fireworks from the Martinique beach area. We heard them as well, when we were in our room one evening.

7. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

I saw it outside the food court on the lake side.

8. katiee37

katiee37 DIS Veteran

I was in Martinique 26 right next to Old Port Royale and could see small parts of it in front of our building by the lake and then by the pool bar.

9. saskdw

saskdw DIS Veteran

The Old Port Royale and Martinique beach area are awesome for viewing them. You can see the medium and high ones, not just the high ones like previously stated. I could see the high ones from CSR, you can see the medium ones as well from CBR.