Illuminations Dessert Party

Mdoyle07

Earning My Ears
Hi, Has anyone done the Illuminations Dessert Party at Epcot? What did you think of it? How was the view? Do you think it's worth the cost?

Since no one is chiming in who has actually gone... We have an ADR in one month to this. If you've done TLDP then its the same plus Sparkling wine less seats.

Is it worth it? The one couple who reviewed it honestly left sloshed and said they did get their moneys worth of wine. It is, of course about the experience, not the price. You will probably have a great time if you are social and like sparkling wine. You also get a great view for Illuminations. When its done keep your buzz on an head over to Atlantic hall and dance the night away!

We did this in April and had mixed feelings about the party and whether it was worth the price. With that said, we are doing it again in September. I thought that the desserts were better quality and better assortment than the party in the MK. The whole event was well done and the view was really good. The only downside is the fact that there are no seats. Pretty much everyone ended up on the ground during the fireworks. Hope this helps.

We'll be doing it next week. The stuff I have read has not been very complimentary. That said, we had to watch Illuminations on our last visit through some tree limbs in the rain. My DH and DS really want to see it this time. I figure it's worth the money to not have to camp out forever in a good spot, especially since my son's only 8. The alcohol will be nice, and I haven't been known to turn down dessert:blush: Seats would have been nice, but you can't have everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter