ILLUMINATIONS CRUISES-What they are--How to book--FIND ONE TO SHARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, our family is going down in Dec. I can start trying to book Sept. 6.
We are a family of 4, so We are more than happy to share if we are blessed with the luck it takes. I know this is probably early but we will share or help pay if some one else gets it and is willing to share.
Thank you

ok ok then i will wear ma kilt if i can find a family to think about sharing a cruise july 2006 with four friendly scots

cheers the noo

harry

My family plans on trying to get a wishes cruise with audio on dec. 16th. It is my DD's birthday. We are getting decorations, but would not expect anyone to go in on that.

So, if any are willing we will have at least 6 open seats since we are a party of 4 (2A and 2C). It looks like wishes with audio is around $250. Anyone want to share? Just pm me. Renae

Does anyone know if the change in the policy for making dining ressies will affect booking a fireworks cruise? I'm thinking it won't, but you never know anymore.....

bigbabyblues said:
Does anyone know if the change in the policy for making dining ressies will affect booking a fireworks cruise? I'm thinking it won't, but you never know anymore.....

So far the word is no. They are part of recreation and have a different number and such to use.

HARRYC said:
ok ok then i will wear ma kilt if i can find a family to think about sharing a cruise july 2006 with four friendly scots

cheers the noo

harry

If anyone has one to share July 23-30th let me know, there are two of us. :cool1:

hi debbie ...heavenly ...

id be happy to share a cruise with the two of you but alas dont know if you saw my original posting but one we fly back to scotland on the 20th after a two week stay also the chances of me being able to book one are remote..with time differences etc etc and trying to phone from scotland my chances of acquiring a cruise arent very good...

back in 2000 we managed to team up with an american family who managed to phone and book it ...

it really was a remarkable experience my then 4 year old daughter who was always terrified of fireworks before that time.. whole attitiude to fireworks changed from seeing that show ....just last night we dug out pictures we had from then and she immediately said dad you will get us on a cruise again ....

hence looking for kind hearted family who would like to share the cost of a boat but are prepared to do the booking ....

cheers the noo

best wishes from bonnie scotland
harry

Hi! I'm looking for room for 2 adults for an Illuminations Cruise for Sunday 10/23, Mon 10/24, Tues 10/25 orThurs 10/27. Thank you!!!! :goodvibes

****I am getting ready to cancel this ressie - due to us going with another DIS'r on a different day. I would LOVE for another DIS'r to be able to take the ressie from me....I have a few names of others who inquired about the date - so I could possibly link you with others to fill the boat...please PM me - I would like to cancel the ressie by late this week.****
fausz4

I called late last week and was able to get a cruise ...

The cruise is a Wishes Cruise for Wed., Sept 7 at 8:00 pm leaving from the Contemporary Marina. Wishes starts at 8:30.

We have room for 5 more adults as the boat holds 10 adults and 2 children- we have 4 adults and 2 children and you have to include the driver.

Please PM me - if you are interested in sharing the cruise with my family.

BTW - it is me and my DH, my parents (first timers) and my DS 3.5 and 8.5 (first timers too)

Thanks!

Darcy :flower:

If anyone has room on a cruise for 9/20 - 9/25 please PM me.

It would be just me and DH (both 30 somethings) :teeth:

Hello all! If anyone has availability for 3 adults on 10/1 for Illuminations PLMK! Thanks in advance!-Greg

Hello, I will be at the parks with my well behaved 7 year old Disney veteran daughter and would love to hook up with someone to share either cruise on 9/18 or 9/23

Please PM or e-mail if you have an opening and wouldn't mind some company.

thanks!

Scott

We may be interested in joining someone who has space for 2 9/10-9/15.

Are park tickets required to be on a cruise? I was thinking of inviting a friend who lives nearby, but they probably don't have admission tickets...

I don't believe this....I want to cry! :sad2: Back towards the end of June on my 90 days out I booked the Illuminations cruise for the four of us. Well I went to call Disney to adjust a couple of our dinners for ADR and at the end the CM asked if there was anything else she could help me with so I double checked on a tour that we are booked for, which she comfirmed and then I had her check for our cruise and she said that we are NOT booked. I gave her our confirmation number and our name and it's NOT coming up. :badpc: :badpc: I was so upset and still am. This was the cruise that we were going to celebrate our "EVERYTHING " together. Mostly it was for our 10th anniversary, which was supose to be a surprise for my husband. He never knew nothing about this. Everything was starting to look up for us since we had the past 2 months of bad news; and now this happens. Started with my 5 year old really really sick and in the hospital and then us losing a child, and then about a week after all that I lose my grandfather. I haven't told the kids yet about us not doing the cruise since they knew about it in the beginning. Only hubby didn't know.
The CM told me to try calling back towards the beginning of September to see if anyone cancelled.
I'm sorry for the rant, I just needed to come out a take a breath and get this off my chest. Thanks for listening as I feel better, and I can still see the illuminations....just on land, and I will still have my family by my side. :angel:

I am so sorry! I know how disappointed you must be because I am very paranoid about our cruise being swallowed up by the Disney computers! :guilty:

I don't know if it makes any difference, but have you called 407-WDW-PLAY instead of dining? Maybe the screens are different? I haven't asked Dining to look at my cruise ressie, and I know Dining could see our Family Magic Tour, but maybe for some reason the dining computers just don't pull up the cruises?

If it makes you feel any better when I called about our cruise the CM I spoke with in Recreation told me if a cruise is cancelled they make a note of who called to cancel it etc. so maybe they can look and see what happened. If somebody else gave them the wrong confirmation # to cancel accidentally maybe they can still fix it?

I hope it all works out for you! Let us know what you find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter