ILLUMINATIONS CRUISES-What they are--How to book--FIND ONE TO SHARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a boat on 4/10 leaving the pier from POLY at 9:30 PM we are currently a party of 4. with a 5 yr old and 8 month old. Anyone else interested, please put your e-mail address in any PMs as I can't seem to send any.

thanks??

I got a boat on 4/10 leaving the pier from POLY at 9:30 PM we are currently a party of 4. with a 5 yr old and 8 month old. Anyone else interested, please put your e-mail address in any PMs as I can't seem to send any.

thanks??
Hi there Jengles

I'd be interested for April 10th - we are 2 adults, a 5 yo and an 18m old. My email is carmel_mulveagh@hotmail.com.

My first post so not sure if i've done this right???

OK, SO tried searching, and couldn't come up with anything so I appologize if this has already been covered...

My mom and I will be at WDW the first week of May. We are on the DxDDP. I have an Illuminations Cruise booked and I was wondering what peoples experiences were with ordering food from Yacht Club room service. I was hoping I could order dessert and coffe for us while we are on the boat. Does any one know if this counts for credits? If I order just 2 desserts and coffes, is that 4 credits? Any other suggestions?? I was thinking about just going to Boardwalk Bakery but we can't bring our own food on. Help!!!

I have an Illuminations cruise for May 21st and have room for up to four more. Just a note I have two 4 year olds who are pretty well-behaved with us.:woohoo:
you can email me at jenladybug@comcast.net

Hello everyone, does anyone have a cruise lined up that might be in need of 6 people 4 adults, a 10 year old and 4 year old both girls from 5-22 to 5-25 and four of us (mother and father in law leaving) 2 adults and 10 year old and 4 year old girls from 5-26 to 5-30. Please let me know, we have tried to make arrangments but all boats are booked. Thank you in advance. If anyone can help feel free to email me at ggoogs@aol.com

Hi all! I have a family of 4 consisting of 2 adults and 2 children ages 7 & 8. Will be at WL from 5/11 until 5/16. If anyone has Wishes booked for any of those nights and have room for 4 more to join in and share the cost, please PM me.

Thanks!
Robin

We still have two spots available for a Wishes cruise leaving from the Contemporary on May 1st. Please email/pm if you are interested in joining us - it looks to be a good group of people!

Hi

I'm a single person looking to join someone on this cruise on October 12, 13, 14, 15, or 17. Anybody out there have a space I can buy?

Rona

AKA: Tink

Does anyone want to share an illuminations cruise during the week of 9/28- 10/3? We have 4 adults and 3 children.

Luckymom3 how many can be on a boat? we have two adults 4 children. They are well behaved.

Wishes has 2 size pontoons:
8 guests & driver
10 guests & driver

IllumiNations:
10 guests on pontoon
7 guests in Breathless II

Guests = anybody on the boat including children and skinny relatives :rotfl:

We would love to do a cruise. We have 2 adults and 4 children. I promise we behave. We will be there sept 27 to oct 4.:)

We are looking for a ride along in an Illuminations cruise on April 12. There are five of us. Thanks!!

Tracy

I posted in June's thread also, but other's seem to be posting here, so I figured it couldn't hurt!

Family of 2. One adult (me :) ) and one, very well-behaved 11 yr old girl.

We'll be in the World from June 13th - July 4th, so our available dates would be from June 14th - July 3rd. We would prefer a date close to our departure date... kinda like saving the best for last!.. but we'll take what we can get! I don't mind starting dinner with dessert ;)

TIA
Anc96

One question about booking a cruise -

I know when I call (assuming I can get through...) I need to say I'm booking a specialty cruise. What time should I ask for in order to be sure to be on the boat during Illuminations? 8:30pm? 8:00pm?

I told the CM when I called, "Specialty Cruise-Illuminations @ Epcot-Leaving Y&B Club Marina-8 p.m.. I know you cannot guarantee Illuminations because of weather." I thought this last line might save time from their disclaimer. I did get the 'last' boat for June 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter