ILLUMINATIONS CRUISES-What they are--How to book--FIND ONE TO SHARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOn't be sorry...the topic of the thread is " ILLUMINATIONS CRUISES-What they are--How to book--FIND ONE TO SHARE" FIND ONE TO SHARE is right in the title. So unless someone changes the title then people are going to post here looking for one to share!

hey - thanks! now i'm back on board-- anyone have room??

PM'd you. I'm hoping it will work out.

Karla, I have all the info for you. Life got busy, lol. We came home from camping and well tons of laundry, no food, unpacking, etc! Anyway, here is the scoop:

The Wishes Cruise is on 9/23 and this is for the Halloween Wishes fireworks show. Tenatively our boat is scheduled to leave The Contemporary Resort at 9 pm, we need to be there at 8:30, the show starts at 9:30. It holds 10 people, has the music piped in and has light snacks, pop, and water. With tax the total before tip is 292.88. We can split that down the middle which is 146.44 for each of our families. A 20% tip which is customary is about 30.00 per family as well.

I'll copy this and pm it to you in case you don't see this. We can work out the details via pm. We split in February for the Illuminations Cruise and it worked great. Let me know what you think.

ps. I said it tentaively leaves from The Contemporary because that is what I picked, but we can change it, there are several ports the boat can leave from. I need to confirm with my sisiter who is the Disney Diva, that with our dinner reservation this is the best place to leave from.

TTYS.
Michelle

We have booked the Platinum dining package and are staying at the Contmeporary Atrium level. It says in our package we have reserved seating for specialty cruise, we also are supposed to have a planner that will call us and set up an itinerary. We definetly want to do the Illuminations cruise and I'm wondering if I just wait for the planner to call or if I should call 90 days ahead and book it? We are going Feb 01-Feb 05th, 2009

We still have several spots open for our Sept. 23rd Illuminations cruise.

Rollie and Lynn

As of Sept.6th, this cruise has been successfully transfered.
Thanks!

I am going to cancel an Illuminations Cruise booked for 10/22. Before I do, I just wanted to post here and see if anyone was interested in booking it. I could cancel on a 3-way call so someone could pick up the reservation if they wanted it. Feel free to PM me.

I got thru today for a boat on 12/9...i have 7 spots open..it $35.00 a person, that includes tax and tip (if I get 10 people), i would like the payment up front (thru PayPal)..let me know if your interested

looking to share illuminations cruise fro Dec. 10. We are 2 adults, 2 small children (4,6), and 1 1/2 yo baby.

Does anyone have room on an illuminations cruise for December 11 or 13?
We are three older (60's) women, and would love to do this.

Tia
Laura

Last call.

We still have several opening for the Sept. 23rd Illuminations cruise.

Rollie and Lynn

Where can I find the thread for the WISHES CRUISE?!?!

I swear I've seen it on here...am I losing my mind?

Thanks to anyone that helps me out on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter