***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

Thinking of surprising my husband with an Illuminations cruise. Anyone have space for 2 adults on 11/8, 11/9 or 11/10? Thanks!

I booked a 8pm Illuminations Cruise for 1/16. We have 5 open spots, for $40 cash/ seat (+appropriate tip for driver).

I booked a 8pm Illuminations Cruise for 1/16. We have 5 open spots, for $40 cash/ seat (+appropriate tip for driver).

Solo traveler here 53yo male, I have the evening free and have always been interested in a cruise. I certainly would understand if you can find a party to fill the boat but keep me in mind if you have a seat left,even if it's at the last minute.
Happy Sailing!

Solo traveler here 53yo male, I have the evening free and have always been interested in a cruise. I certainly would understand if you can find a party to fill the boat but keep me in mind if you have a seat left,even if it's at the last minute.
Happy Sailing!

Hi Skysdad- we'd love to have you join us on 1-16! I don't have enough posts to use the pm functionality on this board yet. Please email me at ---------- and we can talk details. Thanks so much!

Hi guys I would love to join a cruise! I am solo and will be at epcot only in the 25th but I'm can park hop at the 18th, 19th, 20th and 21th just for the show if need be!

Please email me if you have an opportunity because I don't receive notifications from this website. My email is nattyzeenha@gmail.com

Jumping in here-- I posted on the other Cruise board, but just found this one!

DH and I will be at WDW Feb 13th-16th and May 9th-12th. We are looking to share a cruise, but can't afford it on our own.

If anyone is going any of those dates and needs some spots filled, just let me know! We are pretty flexible with nights.

We would be open to Illuminations or Wishes!

Hi guys I would love to join a cruise! I am solo and will be at epcot only in the 25th but I'm can park hop at the 18th, 19th, 20th and 21th just for the show if need be!

Please email me if you have an opportunity because I don't receive notifications from this website.

FYI: Nataly, you don't need a park ticket to cruise, as it leaves from the Yacht & Beach club dock! I know my date (1-16) doesn't match with yours, but if your schedule changes, let me know and we can certainly add you as well :-)

Happy Sailing!

Awesome! Ok- January 16th Illuminations Cruise now has four seats available.. Contact me at -----------------if you'd like to join us :-D

UPDATE: The 1/16 Illuminations cruise is full up! ZERO SEATS REMAINING This board is awesome :-) Thanks, everyone--

I may be interested in joining a group that needs one solo traveler. I'm a 20-something female. I can do Illuminations on Thursday May 7th, but may be able to work in something on the 9th or 10th.

Last edited:
Looking for seats for 2 on an Illumination cruise April 6-11. Please PM me or reply to this post.
Thanks,
Michele

Booked Illuminations cruise March 18th. Four adults. Anyone interested in joining? Looking for others to help defer the cost a bit. Anyone welcome!

Two adults looking to share Illuminations Cruise 5/8/15 - 5/17/15

Looking to fill two spots? If so, my husband and I are would like to share the Illuminations fireworks cruise with you any evening from Friday, May 8 to Sunday, May 17, 2015. We’ve been to WDW over 20 times and fortunately have had the opportunity to share the Illuminations cruise with wonderful Disney fans on our last two visits to WDW. Now we're spoiled as the view of the fireworks under the bridge is beyond compare! Please PM me or post a reply. Thanks so much! Valerie

Last edited:
Two adults looking to share Illuminations Cruise 5/8/15 - 5/17/15

Looking to fill two spots? If so, my husband and I are would like to share the Illuminations fireworks cruise with you any evening from Friday, May 8 to Sunday, May 17, 2015. We would prefer Sunday, May 17, our last day at WDW, but are flexible. We’ve been to WDW over 20 times and fortunately have had the opportunity to share the Illuminations cruise with wonderful Disney folks on our last two visits to WDW. Now we're spoiled as the view of the fireworks under the bridge is beyond compare! Please PM me or post a reply. Thanks so much! Valerie

where do you guys stay off site with a kitchen for 500 over 7 days? Everywhere I look off site its slightly cheaper but then the parking fee and "resort fee" make it about the same with disney
We are going to be in the parks from May 12-16, 2015. We will have annual passes, so we could always park hop too. I would love to go with other people for the cruise! It would be my husband and I so two spots.

We were looking at spending the whole day in Epcot on the 14th, but again, we can always park hop because we have the annual passes.

Looking to share Illuminations Cruise for 2 of us celebrating our 35th Wedding Anniversary. April 12, April 16, April 17th. Anyone have room for 2 more? Also if not Illuminations, trying for Wishes cruises April 11th, April 13th or April 15th.

Bumping this up. Trip is only 3 weeks away. Still hoping to snag a spot on a fireworks cruise for DH and I.

Last edited:
We are going to be in the parks from May 12-16, 2015. We will have annual passes, so we could always park hop too. I would love to go with other people for the cruise! It would be my husband and I so two spots.

We were looking at spending the whole day in Epcot on the 14th, but again, we can always park hop because we have the annual passes.

Hello. We stay off site at Buena Vista Suites but it doesn't have a full kitchen. The cost in May is ~$100/night with mousesavers.com discount (MSV). There's a mini-frig and coffee maker in the two-room suite. Free breakfast and parking is included. The two-room suite is very spacious and so much more comfortable than staying in a standard WDW hotel. Annual pass holders don't have to pay for parking at the parks. For the Illuminations cruise you don't need a park pass since you get on the pontoon boat at the Bayside Marina.

Mid 50's couple would like to join a illuminations cruise on any of: 5/9,10 or 11 2015. Friendly, traveling for 35 anniversary. If you have space, we would love to join up! Thank you...

Anyone needing 2 more for May 30 thru June 2, let me know. DH and I are celebrating our anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter