***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by nativetxn, Jul 14, 2001.

1. Pepperldy

Pepperldy Earning My Ears

We have room for 2 more on an Illuminations Cruise on May 22. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bfanelli4

bfanelli4 Earning My Ears

Is this only a group thing or could couples do it? If so, is the pricing different?

4. Catira

Catira DIS Veteran

Hi the cruise is for up to 10 people. Due to the cost most people share the cruise. But you could do it as a couple if you wanted the cruise just for yourselves. Below is more information.

"MAGIC KINGDOM WISHES CRUISE (BASIC)
    21' Tracker Pontoon

Price: $292.88, tax included for up to 8 guests. Price includes pontoon boat, driver, water, soda and bagged snacks -Guests may order Private Dining to be delivered to the cruise. The sound from the fireworks show is not provided on the boat..

•Magic Kingdom Wishes Fireworks Cruise Photos

MAGIC KINGDOM WISHES CRUISE (PREMIUM)
    25' Tracker Pontoon

Price: $346.13, tax included for up to 10 guests. Price includes pontoon boat, driver, water, soda, bagged snacks and and audio feed of the fireworks music -Guests may order Private Dining to be delivered to the cruise. The sound from the fireworks show is provided on the boat.

5. julie1218

julie1218 Mouseketeer

if anyone has any spots open, we will be there may 18-25. depending on date of share, 1 or 2 adults plus 2 kids forsure (ages 9 and 6 and well behaved).

6. cherylleigh59

cherylleigh59 Earning My Ears

Two adults looking for cruise to share.... May 17-21st. Thanks :)

7. slider44641

slider44641 Earning My Ears

hi all! i booked an illuminations cruise for may 10th, there are only 3 of us, myself and 2 teenage daughters, room for 7 more, would luv to share cost! :)

8. Disney Cat

Disney Cat What does an actor want with a conscience, anyway?

Darn! One day too early. I don't arrive until Wed May 11. :rolleyes2 Would LOVE to do the Illuminations Cruise. No worries -- I will be at WDW for a WEEK!!

Hey, read in another one of your posts that you may have some 'alone' time. PM me if you want to meet and say 'hi.' :wave2:

CAN'T WAIT!!!! WDW, hear I come! :banana:

9. slider44641

slider44641 Earning My Ears

hi disney cat, darn, day too early and dollar short as usual! lol sure i'd be up for meeting to say hi, won't let me pm cause i guess i'm still too new :(

10. l_mccafferty

l_mccafferty DIS Veteran

Does anyone have any space on a cruise (Wishes or Illuminations) between 4th June and the 17th?

I'd like it for 5 of us but if not then I'd like it for 2 people so I could arrange it for my parents (very friendly, well behaved Disney lovers)

TIA :goodvibes

11. Dis4evr

Dis4evr Earning My Ears

Interested in sharing a cruise on May 29 or 30. Will be 2 adults, my husband and I. I know it's pretty late in the game, but it's worth a shot right? :goodvibes

12. tigger30066

tigger30066 Mouseketeer

Looking for a cruise on October 13th. There will be 2 adults. Would prefer Wishes but Illuminations would be great as well.

13. disneygirl785

disneygirl785 Earning My Ears

already booked Premium Wishes cruise Aug. 29th, two adults mom & DD26, let me know if you want to share! :)

14. ltg02d

ltg02d Disney Day Dreamer

My wife & I would be interested in the 29th (5/29/11) - IF there are any other takers! Let us know.Thanks

15. DrGaellon

DrGaellon Disney Fan - Westgate Owner

Two adults looking for a share Monday June 6. PM me.

16. Trish.Glenn

Trish.Glenn Mouseketeer

Going to Disney alone with my DH, Sept 14 - 21, frist time with no kids!:cool1:
    Would love to do a cruise, any cruise! Does anyone want to share?

17. JayhawkFans

JayhawkFans Mouseketeer

Looking to share an Illuminations Cruise anytime 8/26 - 8/31 .. 2 Adults + 1 child.

18. melmar136

melmar136 DIS Veteran

We have one spot open on a booked Illuminations cruise for 8/23. If you are interested, please send me a PM.

19. goofystitchfan

goofystitchfan SSR Owners

We will be there September 23-27. We are just me and DH. Is anyone looking these dates? Have not booked anything yet.
    Also, does this leave out of one of the parks?

20. deelovesdis

deelovesdis city by the sea dee

HI!

If you have reserved a cruise ship for Wishes fireworks or Illuminations , we want to join you. we are Disney Mom, forties, Disney Sister , forties and DD 13, of course we will pay our share for the cruise and contribute to drivers trip.

We will be in Magic Kingdom August 30th, or Sept 5th. Other dates around that time may work , would just need to rearrange some other things, worth it to do the cruise!

NEVER DID A CRUISE< its my b day and should have thought of it sooner, silly me, but its neve too late to try, right?

Contact me and let me know which dates you have and how much for us to join you.

Please PM me , that would be great!
    What are ya doin? PM me now, dont wait! LOL :confused3:

cool1:
    Dee

21. smeliot

smeliot Earning My Ears

We have a cruise booked for Wednesday, October 12. It's just 4 of us - two couples. Would love to share with more couples!

Send me a PM - or if you can't yet, reply here.

-Susan Eliot