***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

I'd love to find an Illuminations Cruise to share on March 16th. There will be two of us on this trip. Myself and DD13.

Illuminations Cruise - from the Yacht Club.

We have room for 7! I have two boats booked, one with 7 adults and one with two adults and four children (all boys - 14, 13, 9 and 7).

If you would like to join us, pm me!

:):):)

Merilee

Just 2 spots left if you want to join us on the 19th for Illuminations!

I'll be making a solo trip Apr 17-26 and would love to share an Illuminations and/or Wishes cruise on any of those nights.

Peter

Looking for 3 spots for April 19 Illuminations cruise. For myself, and 2 very well behaved teens ages 16 and 14. Thank you!

Heading to Disney in November. Know this is pretty far in the future, but posting to see if anyone has anything planned for that time of year.

Heading to Disney in November. Know this is pretty far in the future, but posting to see if anyone has anything planned for that time of year.

When in November? Did the NYE Illuminations cruise would love to do another one.

I'd love to take a cruise on September 6th for my DH's birthday! If anyone has room for 4 adults, let me know! :goodvibes

Hi, I have an Illuminations cruise booked on May 10 2012 there are four spots until the boat is full, please let me know if you are interested in the spots available. Private message me, thanks.

Illuminations Cruise - May 8th :boat:

Hi, my family has just reserved a cruise for Tuesday, May 8th. We are 4 adults and each year we treat ourselves to this cruise and invite other DIS-ers to join us. And each year we have so much fun meeting new people - and the cruise is always an amazing experience. It's the best way to watch Illuminations - feeling the vibrations on the water, and watching the fireworks almost jump out at you. Almost like you're part of the show.

We have 6 spots left (price is $35.00 per person plus $5 tip for the captain - if you want to chip in). Let me know if you'd like to join our cruise.

And I hope everyone has a magical Disney vacation - whenever you go! :goodvibes

Hi,
We've reserved an Illuminations cruise on May 8th. :goodvibes There are a total of 8 DIs-ers - all adults - already aboard. There's room for 2 more. If you're interested, please PM me. :boat:

Wife and I are looking for a first week of August 2012 Illuminations cruise - anyone have one yet that they have two spots to share?

4 Spots left - I've already booked. Anyone interested?

It will be my husband, me, DD19 and DD10

Hi, I have an Illuminations cruise booked on May 10 2012 there are four spots until the boat is full, please let me know if you are interested in the spots available. Private message me, thanks.

Hi,
We've reserved an Illuminations cruise on May 8th. :goodvibes There are a total of 8 DIs-ers - all adults - already aboard. There's room for 2 more. If you're interested, please PM me. :boat:

Need May 9th! How funny is this? :lmao:

I just book at Illuminations Cruise for my wife's birthday at the end of August. Does anyone have any information on having the cruise catered. What is available on the menu and what would the cost be?

Thanks

I just book at Illuminations Cruise for my wife's birthday at the end of August. Does anyone have any information on having the cruise catered. What is available on the menu and what would the cost be?

Thanks

I was told that snacks and soft drinks are included and you can order the ship decorated if you like but the Illuminations cruise doesn't have a meal. There are other cruises that do include a meal ("Intimate Dining Cruise")

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tours-and-experiences/specialty-cruises/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter