Illuminations cruise central--SEPTEMBER

We would like to know if anyone has Illuminations Cruise booked Sept 19th-25th and need extras to join their trip?We are a family of 4 adults and would like to hear from anyone who has room for us to join them and share in the cost. Please e-mail me at mickeys_friend@hotmail.com as soon as you can.

We still have room on the MK cruise we booked for Sept 3. Meet at Wilderness Lodge at 7:45 leaving at 8 for an 8:30 fireworks. Please PM if interested!!!

We are a family of 3, mid 30's to early 40's, DD7, looking for Illuminations cruise. If you have room to share, email me or PM me. Sep 25 is my bday and it would be nice to celebrate on the cruise.

We still have room on the MK cruise we booked for Sept 3. Meet at Wilderness Lodge at 7:45 leaving at 8 for an 8:30 fireworks. Please PM if interested!!!
Cruise04 - I PM'd you!
Jo

We have a wishes cruise booked for September 7th. We have plenty of room as there is only DH and I and would love to have more join us. The cruise leaves from the contemporary. Anyone interested let me know.

Anyone have room 2 adults between September 23-26? DH & I would like to try either cruise... If so, how much would it cost?

We have 4 spaces available on a Wishes cruise on Sept 25. We will be 5 adults and one child (DD7). Let me know if you're interested in sharing.

check your PM's, ctrabada...
:( we're not gonna be able to make it to a cruise this year after all...sorry for any inconvenience...but have a good time though!
:wave2:

I know the chances aren't great, but four of us gals want to share a cruise on 9/5. It will be my mom's birthday. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Sending you a PM if you still have space on the breathless for Sept. 1st.

How many can fit on the breathless? We are family of 3 ( dd age 7). We are traveling with my sister's family of 4. How many folks are you looking to add to your cruise? Cost?

please PM me if you still have space available.

I just wanted to post since I'm getting PM's about our Illuminations Cruise for Sept 20th, I'm sorry but we're full. :(

If I haven't answered your PM yet I will by tomorrow, I just wanted to post here in case anyone new saw the previous posting looking for more people. I'm behind. (as usual)
:eek:

I do want to say that I'm grateful I found this post - I've gotten to meet some great people coordinating this cruise! Karon, Liz & Patti - I can't wait till the 20th!

Maryann
:crazy:

DH is going to be soooo shocked! Our cruise date (9/20) is his b-day, and since we are leaving from our location (BW), he won't suspect a thing when I want to walk to the dock! Thank God he doesn't read the DIS!

The DIS is such an amazing place! Sometimes I look back at all the time and money I wasted through the pre-DIS years. I'll come out of a hotel room and wonder "how much did my neighbors pay for their room", KWIM?!?!?

OMG! Just noticed on my counter it's a week away from my calling for a December Illuminations cruise! Unfortunately, I have to wake up at 4 am to do it! Hope I get it the first morning.

Can't share that one, though---we have 11 people.

Unfortunately due to a monetary decision we have decided to cancel our Sept 3 MK Cruise. We are still going on our trip but we feel we could use the money other ways and still see the fireworks and have some money to spare.

ChisJo - I sent you a PM.

Enchanetedpixiedust,

I'm looking forward to meeting the group, too.

Thanks for all your effort on our behalf.

See you there,

Liz

:boat:

Oh, and here's for the birthday boy!

:bday:

Hi Liz, believe you are joining us on our cruise, look forward to meeting you , Maryann and the rest of our little group.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Karon

I have just booked the MK cruise for Sept 19th. The Boat leaves the Wilderness Lodge at 7:30pm and the show is at 8:00pm. We are a group of 5. My DW, 2 boys 4 & 6, and my mother in law. The boat holds 12 so we are looking to share. Please PM me or you can send me an email at wolpin@kean.edu Hope that we can share this magical trip with others!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Ok Folks:

Sorry but had to change the date of the cruise... we are going on the 20th not the 19th. All of the info is the same as before. Still looking for that share. Let me know if you want to join us.

:jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2:

KJW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter