Illuminations Cruise Central--NOVEMBER

SnackyStacky

DIS Veteran
Hi there

Anyone looking to share an Illuminations Cruise during NOVEMBER? If you have reserved an Illuminations Cruise and are willing to share, please post your date here. Perhaps we can coordinate this and help each other out.

When you post your reply, use the subject box to tell whether you need space (and how many you need) on a cruise or if you have space available and include the dates. I think that might make it a little easier to coordinate a match.

Even with the new changes, you can still get an Illuminations Cruise

There have been some changes made in the Illuminations Cruises. First, they are no longer called Illuminations Cruises, all of the fireworks cruises at WDW are known as "Specialty Cruises" because they cannot guarantee that you will see Illuminations.

There are also daytime "Specialty" cruises. They are booked at two hour intervals beginning at 12 noon. In order to have a chance to see Illuminations, you will need to call 407-WDW-PLAY 90 days in advance and request the 8:00 PM cruise, telling them that you hope to see Illuminations (or the Magic Kingdom fireworks). They will then schedule your cruise for 1/2 hour prior to the beginning of Illuminations.

Why can't they guarantee that you will see Illuminations? These cruises last 45 minutes, only. If, for some reason, Illuminations is delayed, your boat will still return to the marina when 45 minutes have passed, whether or not Illuminations has finished.

So, who has a cruise to share in NOVEMBER?

No cruises for November? I will be there 11/17 through 11/24 if anyone has space for 2 adults and 2 kids on Wishes or Illuminations.

Would love to find 2 seats for an illuminations cruise November 8,9,10,12,13, 15 or 16th. We are 2 adults, I have been on a few speciality cruises but my husband has not.

I didn't know about these. How cool!
I'd be looking for Nov. 13, 14, or 15 for 2 adults and a (very well-behaved and struck silent by fireworks) 2.5 yr old.

Any help?

2 Adults celebrating our 33rd anniversary. First time trip to wdw. Trying hard to make it magical for us. If anyone has any seats available Nov4-9 for Illuminations cruise please let me know. Staying at the Yacht club.

Hi there,

We are 1 adult and 1 child (she's an only child, this is her 10th birthday trip.. very mature and well-behaved ;) ) looking to share an Illuminations cruise Nov. 12-15.

Please send me a PM if we can share your cruise. Thanks!!

Two Brits-DBfs first time, and I'd like to surprise him if possible with a cruise. We are at WDW from 27/11 to 6/12/07 and are very well behaved, plus you may mock our accents if the fireworks disappoint!:rotfl:

smithhefler has a Wishes cruise leavng Wilderness Lodge Nov 14th if interested. She has room for 5 more

Hi there! Bf and I will be there from Nov 10-17. Attending MVMCP on Nov 15. Anyone with more info on available space on cruise and has space for two more please let me know! Thanks in advance!

We have a Wishes birthday cruise scheduled to leave the WL on 11/14/07 at 7:30pm with piped in music. I have room for 5 more people - right now I have 5 adults - 4 of which will be celebrating birthdays! The cake will be ala me and no additional charge to passengers. The cost of the cruise is $300 and includes piped in audio, snacks, drinks and decorations for the occasion. The cost will be split equally amongst those cruising and tip will be figured at the time of cruise. I look forward to having a full boat and sharing the magic with new disney friends!! Have a beautiful night and feel free to pm me or email me at smithhefler@hughes.net

Hi,
I am looking for space for 4 people on either cruise for Nov. 1 or Nov. 4. For myself, dh, ds12, and ds4. If you have any space, please send me a pm. Thanks!

Does Anyone Have Space Available On Any Of These Nights For 2 People? Our Boat Is Full And I Still Have A Mom And Son Interested But We Do Not Have Room For Them - Would Love To Hook Them Up. They Probably Would Not Be Able To Do One On The 17th As That Is The Day They Leave. Email Or Pm Me If You Have Space - It Is Her Son's Birthday! Thank You!
smithhefler@hughes.net

16 Days And Counting!!!

does anyone have spaces available from 11th november - 16th november. Bit of a long shot but I have only just found out about the cruises and it is my daughters 10th birthday.

Preferably want 5 but would take 3 and leave the grandparents behind :)

I know its unlikely but you never know x

Thanks

t

Anyone looking to share a cruise November 30? We are 3: me, DH, and DS almost 5. This is his first trip to WDW and it's our last night in town. I would love to do this! PM me...

Rachel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter