Illuminations Cruise Central--MAY

If anyone has room in their Illuminations cruise during May 19-27 we are a party of two. Or if someone wants to let me know if they are interested we could book one. Thanks. :goodvibes
PM me.

We are two adults looking to join a cruise. We have never done an Illuminations cruise and it sounds like an awesome experience.

PM me if we can join your group. Thanks.:)

I am canceling my cruise for 5/21 if anyone wants to snag it!! I am looking for 5/25 for 2 adults. The kids told me they don't want to go on a boat so this will be our adult only night.

Hello! We are 6 adults and 2 children ages 12 & 4. We are looking for an illuminations cruise to join on Saturday May 31st. Please let me know if anyone has openings. Thanks

We're looking to share an illuminations cruise any night between May 17-22, 2009. We are 2 adults, 1 child. Based on the current prices (listed below, taken from DIS's site: http://www.wdwinfo.com/recreation/fireworks.htm) we'd like to get a few other smaller parties to help offsite the cost.

We won't be making reservations unless we can share, so please reply by Jan 31, 2009. You can send me a PM or email me directly: emilydianemiller@gmail.com. Thanks!

ILLUMINATIONS BASIC CRUISE - $319.50 tax included for up to 10 guests. Price includes pontoon boat, driver, water, soda and bagged snacks

“Breathless” Cruise – a 1930 mahogany reproduction Chris Craft run-about boat. Six guest maximum, available at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort. This cruise can be booked during Illuminations for $308.85.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter