Illuminations Cruise Central--MAY

If it's still an option, we'd love to share your Wishes cruise on May 22. We are 3 adults and 2 children (ages 6 and 3).

We are looking to share a cruise pretty much any night between May 22 and the 28th-the 28th would be the BEST
Me my husband and two boys 6 and 3
PM me Thanks a bunch!;) :flower3:

Sorry, I'm not allowed to PM--don't have 10 posts yet...

We have reserved a Wishes cruise for May 26, with audio feed. We're are a party of 5 (3 adults and 2 children ages 6 and 3), so we have room for 5. Will be happy to share! :yay:

Anyone have room for 2 adults during this week. We can do any day except the 21st. PM if you have a spot.
Thanks so much!!!!

Two adults looking to hitch a ride on either a Wishes or Illuminations Cruise May 10, 11 or 12th. :)

Thanks!

I just booked an Illuminations cruise for May 2. I have 6 spots available. We are 2 adults and 2 kids 10 and 6. We would love to share our cruise with you. I don't have 10 posts so please post your email and I will contact you.

I have room for 4 more on my Illuminations cruise on May 21st.:cheer2:

Premium Wishes Cruise with audio feed, May 26. We have 5 spots available.

We're looking for any type of cruise May 9-14 any day any cruise. We're easy -- two 50 year old's that love Disney.

ptflip, Yes I would be interested in sharing your cruise. We are 3 adults, GM-GP-and Mom, with 1 shy 13yo (4 altogether). Feel free to PM me. Is it the Illuminations at 8:00PM?

ptflip, I am so sorry and disappointed. GP just looked over my shoulder & saaw what I was doing. It was supposed to be a surprise, but now he is refusing to go and I can't talk him into it. Sorry, I have to take back my offer to share.

We are interested in a Wishes, or Illuminations cruise. Our available nights are May 29 through June 2. We are two adults, in our 50's.

Francine

Sorry, I'm not allowed to PM--don't have 10 posts yet...

We have reserved a Wishes cruise for May 26, with audio feed. We're are a party of 5 (3 adults and 2 children ages 6 and 3), so we have room for 5. Will be happy to share! :yay:

Hi,

We are a party of 2 adults - we would love to share your cruise if there is still room?

Thanks
Mel

The two of us would love to tag along on an Illuminations cruise if you have room for us! Thanks!

Hi,

We are a party of 2 adults - we would love to share your cruise if there is still room?

Thanks
Mel

Mel,

You're welcome to share our cruise but how do we exchange details? Since I'm new I can't PM or e-mail you or post my own e-mail in a text. If the same is true for you, you can call me at 205-612-5185.

Gabi

it was my first time just calling right now in the off chance that there would be a boat available. just my luck there was! i have a pontoon boat that seats ten reserved for saturday may 31, 2008. we are 2 adults so we have room for 8 more. let me know if you'd like to share in the cost. :yay:

We are interested in the Illuminations Cruise on May 31. We are a party of 5 (2 A and 3C 13, 11, & 5). What would the cost be? Is this the 8:00 pm cruise?

Thanks
MOP

GabiO-

Do you still have rooom? If you do please let me know - we are a group of three adults (crazy girls)

GabiO-

Do you still have rooom? If you do please let me know - we are a group of three adults (crazy girls)

Yes indeed! But since I'm new and can't post my e-mail, can you give me yours so we can get in touch and arrange the details? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter