Illuminations Cruise Central - June

Bump...space for 6 more on June 7th. Need to know by 8pm June 1st.

Karolyn

mic_key_mouse have you contacted cardramblues about space?? On page 5 he list 5 spaces avail.
Goodluck:sunny:

melainie,

You may want to email her also (her email is on page 7), as I think her deadline is 8 PM tonight.

Also, still praying that someone has space on their cruise for three (Dad and two boys- 12&13), any night from June 8th through the 17th. Would love to share with you

Blessings,
mic_key_mouse

Done that too! Hopefully she gets it in time! I hope you get your cruise...I have never had any luck in booking one myself.

I am trying that route, too- hoping for a cancellation. If I can get one I am sure some other DISers would join us for an evening of fun :)

Blessings,
mic_key_mouse

Hope ya'all don't mind another little bump... only 5 days 'till we leave.

Holding out hope to share a cruise with someone that has room for me (dad) and two boys 12&13 June 8-17 :)

Blessings,
mic_key_mouse

I JUST called and someone has just cancelled an illuminations cruise for the 9th...Hurry up and book it!!! We don't arrive until 10pm on the 9th or I would have booked it...darn it! My friends did get on the cruise with Dineymoon though...so I am happy for them.

Hi Melanie.

I called after I read this and it was long gone :( Hopefully, the person that got it is a DISer with room for three more :)

Blessings,
mic_key_mouse

We have some openings for a cruise on June 10th. Please Email me at DLihte@aol.com if you are interested. Dennis
PS. We have 8 openings at the moment. We are leaving on Sunday so the first ones to contact me I will return your email with details. We are two adults and two wonderful boys 12 and 14.

We seem to be filled now. Mic_key_mouse (Greg) said yes and I left a message for LiferBabe (Crystal). That makes 11 of us out of 12 seats. If I don't hear from LiferBabe soon I will open up her seats. Dennis

Figured I'd bump this so others could see it. He is now down to 5- as we will be joining them :) Thanks, Dennis :)

Blessings,
mic_key_mouse

My family of 4 would definitely be interested!! We will be there June 4-14, 2004. Dh and I and 2 Ds's 7 and 5.

Thank you,
Crystal

Originally posted by TheWeasel
I made arrangements to share the cruise for the 25th, but I inadvertently deleted your e-mail address. Please e-mail me again along with the question you asked me the last time so I can verify that it is you. I want to pass along more specifics about the cruise. Thanks!

Here's hoping this is seen soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOKING TO SHARE ILLUMINATIONS CRUISE ON ANY DATE FROM
JUNE 24TH THROUGH JULY 3RD. WE ARE A FAMILY OF 4, DD,DM, 2 YOUNG BOYS 9 AND 6. THX.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter