Illuminations Cruise Central--JUNE

Well.. I had an offer to share a cruise... now it looks as if it fell through. More family members will be attending than originally planned so there's no extra room:(

I am looking to share a cruise for anywhere between the dates of June 14th & July 3rd. Just me, and dd 11. Total cost being split per person.

Please pm me if you have extra room.

TIA
Anc96

If anyone has room for one adult and one 8 year old girl any day from June 19th- 25th we would love to go!

It's probably too late, but I would be interested if anyone has room to share on June 2 (Monday). It would be me, my husband, and 14 year old son.
Thanks!
Christi

I have 4 in my group (myself, 2 DDs 17 & 15 and niece 18) looking to share an Epcot Illuminations cruise. We are available June 18th - 24th and also June 29th or 30th. If you have room we'd love to hear from you! :listen:

brumley5@astound.net pixiedust:

We Would Like To Share A Cruise With Someone. We Will Be At Disney 6/21-6/29. There Are 4 Of Us 2 Adults Dd3 And Dd15 We Would Like To To Take A Cruise During This Time. On Mon. The 23rd We Were Going To Be At Epcot. It Doesnt Matter What Night. Thanks.

We'll be at FWL 6/21 - 6/30 and were thinking of sharing a cruise. We did it several years ago with 2 other groups and had a blast. Have you booked yet or found someone to share?

does anyone have room for 4 people (2 adults, 6 and 2.5 year olds) on an Illuminations or Wishes cruise?? We could be available 6/20, 6/21 or 6/22. We are well behaved Disney fanatics!!

STILL trying to find a Wishes Cruise for anytime between now and July 3rd.

One adult and one disney adult (my dd, 11).

Please pm me.

TIA

I have 6 openings for the fireworks cruise for Monday, June 23rd. You and your guest will be joining my wife and 2 sons ages 10 and 12. Price will be approximately $30.00 per person not including tip.

Meet at Yacht Harbor at 8:00

Cruise leaves at 8:30 and ends at 9:30

Contact me on my cell at 415-519-8800. Your email could be sent to my spam by mistake.

I would like to see if anyone has room for my DS 9 and I. We will be in there June 7-14.

Please let me know. I assume we pay when we get to the event. I am new to this so let me know thanks.

I would like to see if anyone has room for my DS 9 and I. We will be in there June 7-14.

Please let me know. I assume we pay when we get to the event. I am new to this so let me know thanks.

This old thread was for cruises on June of 2008.

Cruises can be scheduled only 90 days in advance. So the first you or anyone else could try to make a reservation with Disney would be around March 7, 2009 for a June 7, 2009 cruise.

I hope this helps.:goodvibes

This old thread was for cruises on June of 2008.

Cruises can be scheduled only 90 days in advance. So the first you or anyone else could try to make a reservation with Disney would be around March 7, 2009 for a June 7, 2009 cruise.

I hope this helps.:goodvibes

thanks so much for your help. Boy I feel stupid. I didnt know the booking process and didnt know i was posting to last years. Thanks so much.

You're not stupid ... you're Goofy! :lmao:

Exactly at the 90-day mark, call 407-WDW-PLAY (it's the Disney recreation line).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter