Illuminations Cruise Central For December

Mrs Doubtfire said:
In the build up to the 90 day slot - it's obviously got to me. Started dialling as instructed (have even done a trial run) - when I did get through realised I'd picked up the wrong instructions and got WDW dining! :guilty:

So there went my cruise (if I'd have been lucky enough in the first place) - better luck next time???
When did you want a Cruise for and which one?

I was unable to get an illuminations cruise :sad2: I tried everyday that i had an evening available and called at 5AM and still they were all booked all 6 days :sad2:

I did get a Wishes cruise :yay: , but I would really like to see Illuminations from the water :bounce: . If anyone who was good enough to book one on the 17th, 19th, 23rd, 25th, or 26th has enough room for two :cheer2: , I would greatly appreciate a message. :banana: Thanks :banana:

nastory4 said:
Sorry Disboarders, I received PM's and did not reply to any. My computer was down for a few weeks and I was not always available to use another. The five of us Me, DW, DM, DS 7, and DD 3, still have five available spots for the Saturday December 2, 8:00 Illuminations Cruise. Anyone interested, we want to share (not to hog it to ourselves)

Have a magical day.

Nastory4, have you filled your boat? I sent you a PM.

When I called today to reserve for dinner and sleigh reservations, the guy made it sound like they had cruises available for the time we'll be there (dec 3rd-8th). I don't know if the CM didn't know what he was talking about or if they're just trying to sell them, but he also mentioned it was only $234 for the cruise.
We'd love to share with someone else that'll be there during this time. It's myself, my husband and our 2 year old son, who is 90% of the time so well behaved he scares me.

BlueblinkC said:
When I called today to reserve for dinner and sleigh reservations, the guy made it sound like they had cruises available for the time we'll be there (dec 3rd-8th). I don't know if the CM didn't know what he was talking about or if they're just trying to sell them, but he also mentioned it was only $234 for the cruise.
We'd love to share with someone else that'll be there during this time. It's myself, my husband and our 2 year old son, who is 90% of the time so well behaved he scares me.

1. He must have been talking about a Wishes Cruise, tip-off the price. All IllumiNations Boats are $250, Wishes has two tiered pricing.
2. A CM on the CRO system would not know what was available without specifically looking. IllumiNations has only 6 boats (5 pontoons & Breathless) all dispatched from Bayside Marina at Disney's Yacht Club Resort, while Wishes has a lot more, since boats are dispatched from Wilderness Lodge, The Poly, The Grand and the Contep. So maybe he was just speaking in general terms that Cruises were still available at the time he/she was talking to you.

Thanks for the clarification. This is all new to me. If we can work out a cruise somehow with other Disser's, I'd be elated, otherwise we'll just do it next time. We've never been, but I can already tell you I know I'm hooked and we're going to make this an annual thing :cool1:

Hi - my family and I are looking to share a cruise on Dec 28th. Any cruise will do! We are 2 adults, one toddler and our newest is 2 months.

I am taking my DS6 to WDW for his Christmas present this year. I would love to see if we can share an Illuminations cruise with someone who has already booked a cruise on December 20th. Please PM me if you have room available! Thanks!

Hi All,

We have had a few cancellations for our cruise on Monday dec 4th and now are looking for some folks to join us :wave2:

If you are interested please PM me :goodvibes

Looking forward to meeting some fellow Disers
Sue Marino :cool1:

Hi! We have booked a Wishes cruise on 12/28. If you want to share, please email! :)

For those interested...

I and my 10 y/o son pirate: will be on DW from the 17th-21st and I would be thrilled to share in the cost of a boat for the cruise. :sunny:

My boy has never been, and I was only one time 11 years ago. :joker:

We are celebrating my graduation from nursing school. :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thank you!

CBE princess:
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

clearblueeyes said:
For those interested...

I and my 10 y/o son pirate: will be on DW from the 17th-21st and I would be thrilled to share in the cost of a boat for the cruise. :sunny:

My boy has never been, and I was only one time 11 years ago. :joker:

We are celebrating my graduation from nursing school. :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thank you!

CBE princess:
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Do you have one or are you looking for one? If you have one, We would love to share it with you. I wasn't fortunate enough to get one.

Sorry :guilty: Tif, I don't have one but I was hoping to find someone who had two spaces left... :wizard:

So sorry,

CBE princess:

[We've got a Wishes Cruise to share on Christmas Eve. There are three of us -- DH, DW and 13 yo DD. Plus an extra passenger from another board. We need four more passengers. Cost would be $25 per person plus tip. We leave the WL dock around 8 p.m. If you're interested, please email me at tinkerbellesmom@sbcglobal.net
Looking forward to meeting some new friends!
tenya

Anybody have an opening for illuminations or Wishes cruises December 12, 13, or 15th? I would love to find somebody with a cruise that needs just 2 more friends to share with? :teeth:

tinksmom said:
[We've got a Wishes Cruise to share on Christmas Eve. There are three of us -- DH, DW and 13 yo DD. Plus an extra passenger from another board. We need four more passengers. Cost would be $25 per person plus tip. We leave the WL dock around 8 p.m. If you're interested, please email me at tinkerbellesmom@sbcglobal.net
Looking forward to meeting some new friends!
tenya

Wow I'll just miss you! :guilty:

Too bad, it would have been great to meet you princess:

CBE

Would like to go on illumination cruise for 3, Husband Me and 19 year old son!

anyone have any openings for December 19-22 it would be 2 Adults and 1 child.. She is 4 and very quiet to anyone she doesn't know.. so she probably wouldn't say a word.. very shy..

Also interested in Wishes cruise too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter