Illuminations Cruise Central For December

If we get a cruise, I will be more than happy to share :grouphug: it. If we (pugdog,shellymouse & myself) go together, right now that makes 8, which I think would be just right??? I dont know I have never done one before :confused3 . Hope to hear from you all soon :bounce: .

PM me if you book a cruise (either Wishes or Illuminations) for any night between Dec. 25-Jan. 3 and would like to share the cost with our family. We are a group of 2 fairly well-behaved adults :goodvibes and 2 dd's ages 14 and 10.

I will let everyone know If I get a cruise, as I hope they will do :wave: . It won't be untill the thrid week of September. Two months to go :yay: . Don't you just love all the little countdowns we set. :bounce:

I will let everyone know If I get a cruise, as I hope they will do :wave: . It won't be until the thrid week of September. Two months to go :yay: . Don't you just love all the little countdowns we set. :bounce:

We would love to share a cruise. We are available De 10, 11, 13 or 14. We are 4 adults and 1 dd.

:boat: :boat: The five of us will be trying to make a reservation on Sept. 3, 2006 for our only available time for a cruise. Saturday December 2, is this trips only chance. If unable, we will be back. Would love to share, and meet extra Disney Friends. Hope you all get to sail!

I won't be booking myself, but if anyone has space on their boat for a solo traveler, I'd love to ride along and pay for a space. I did the Illuminations cruise last year, shared with a wonderful family (I had my family along, too), so there were 9 in the boat. We could have fit one more, but no takers then. Now, here I am, if anyone wants to fill up that last space...
Oh, anytime from Dec. 4-8 would be fine.

UrsulasShadow said:
I won't be booking myself, but if anyone has space on their boat for a solo traveler, I'd love to ride along and pay for a space. I did the Illuminations cruise last year, shared with a wonderful family (I had my family along, too), so there were 9 in the boat. We could have fit one more, but no takers then. Now, here I am, if anyone wants to fill up that last space...
Oh, anytime from Dec. 4-8 would be fine.

One more solo traveller seeing if there is room on a boat.
My available dates are Dec 2nd 3rd, 6th or 7th (maybe the 8th)

momof2disprincesses said:
PM me if you book a cruise (either Wishes or Illuminations) for any night between Dec. 25-Jan. 3 and would like to share the cost with our family. We are a group of 2 fairly well-behaved adults :goodvibes and 2 dd's ages 14 and 10.

We'd love to share a cruise with you. We are a family of 3, dd is 9 yo. We will be there December 23-29th. Let me know if you are interested.

We would also be interested in sharing a cruise. pirate: We will be there from 12/16 to 12/26. We are going to be there with family and two friends but hoped to "steel" a night on our own. Just the two of us to celebrate the 20th anniversary of our 1986 Disney Honeymoon. If this story "sounds familliar" let us know and we can both try to book in Sept. We do have several ADR that week but still have several night open so we are somewhat open. Maybe one or two other couples could make for a nice "vacation within a vacation" for all. :cloud9:

20 years wow. As soon as the 90 day restriction is lifted I will be calling until I get a reservation. DW and I would love to share. Will let you know agian when the time is closer.

GREAT!! I will also try to call when the time comes. Maybe with us both trying we will have better luck! How many years for you?

Question for you, is it 90 days before the day you want to take the cruise or is it like ADRs where it is more like 90+10 so you could start calling 90 days from your arrival date?

And someone mentioned that Illuminations is at 9:30 in December. In the original post on this thread it mentions that you should ask for the 8pm specialty cruise and once you have it tell them that you want to see Illuminations. Does that still hold or should we be asking for something else, like a 9pm specialty cruise?

Thanks!
Allyson :)

MomofCKJ said:
Question for you, is it 90 days before the day you want to take the cruise or is it like ADRs where it is more like 90+10 so you could start calling 90 days from your arrival date?

And someone mentioned that Illuminations is at 9:30 in December. In the original post on this thread it mentions that you should ask for the 8pm specialty cruise and once you have it tell them that you want to see Illuminations. Does that still hold or should we be asking for something else, like a 9pm specialty cruise?

Thanks!
Allyson :)
Request the 8pm specialty cruise to see Illuminations. The CM on the phone will make the appropriate adjustments, and tell you you're not guaranteed to see Illuminations, but will adjust the times of arrival so that you're just about certain to see the show.
I don't think 90+10 applies to the cruises and tours. Also, when working the phone line, it doesn't pay to wait for all the prompts to finish. Last year, I hit 1 and 1 (the prompts may have change...do a test run a few days ahead), in effect saying my reservation was within 7 days and it was my first time at WDW, or something to that effect. No, it wasn't true (AARRGGHH! I LIED to a machine!), but it cut past all the marketing c**p that takes up so much phone time. I got my cruise, by the way. My advice? Test-run the number, write down the prompts, and dial right over the voice when you call exactly 90 days out starting at 6:55 a.m. Good luck, and remember me if you are successful and booked anywhere between 12/4 and 12/7!

Crazy Hakim said:
Yes, Specialty Cruises are 90 Days in Advance.
Also, don't forget, IllumiNations will be at 9:30 in the month of December to avoid clashing with the Candlelight Procession at American Gardens Theater.

So then an 8:00 cruise wouldn't work. Do they have 9:00 cruises?

Really, they'll take the Illuminations times into account, and tell you to arrive between 8:30 and 8:45 for your cruise. I went the same time last year, and that's how it works.

Would love to share a cruise , will be me, DBF and DS(8). We will be there 12/9 to 12/17!

Would love to share a cruise...two very nice ladies...December 3rd, 4th, or the 6th are the only dates we have available right now...we are going to Mickey's Party (MK) on the 5th.(and if we get a CP dinner package, I'll repost)
I've been to Disney many times, (and on the IllumaNations cruise twice) but the women that I'm traveling with has never even seen Epcot! so...I'd love to do something really nice for her during our short 4 night stay in the world. Please consider us in your cruise plans!! Thanks

pugdog said:
We are going to be there the 6th till the 20th and would love to hop on board with anyone. Just the 2 of us.

As you may have noted, our troop of 5, Grandpa, Grandma and grandkids 14, 11 and 7 will be at WDW from 12/3 thru 12/10. So we have some overlap.

The plan is to both try to get a cruise, then (if one is successful) we can share the cost.

If your interested, we will keep you in mind.

:wizard:Grampini

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter