Illuminations Cruise Central--FEBRUARY

Does anyone have room for one anytime Jan.31-Feb. 5? Please PM me!!!

I just wanted to post a public THANK YOU to Jennybobenny! I got her Illuminations cruise just after she canceled it. I am so excited!

Can't wait until Christmas, so I can share all of this with my 4 children.

I have found so much great info. in these discussion forums. They have been invaluable to me in my planning for our trip in Feb.

Thanks! :boat:

I have room on my 2/27 IllumiNations cruise. We are a family of 4, and are happy that Big V & his family are joining us, so I have room for 3 more to make us 10 total. Just an FYI, there are kids on this cruise (ages 8-12), so if you are looking for a quiet, romantic cruise our boat may not be for you. BUT if you are looking to have a great time, oohing & aahing at fireworks... this is your boat!!!

So, feel free to PM me if you are interested

Thanks!

Just PM'd you sweetpea...We're going 2/24-3/1 to celebrate my DS's 6th birthday ( noticed you said it was a birthday trip for you too :bounce: I have met BigV at a few DIS meets, I'm not sure you want your boat invaded by all of us Wisconsinites :teeth:

Hey Jaimee! That would be so cool to have you come along with your little guy!:bounce: But, it's up to Sweetpea, she's the BOSS on this cruise!;)

Hi Big V :wave2: What dates will you be down there?? This will be a short trip for us, but I'm still excited! Hopefully the cruise will work out and we'll get to see you while we're there!

Just PM'd you....

Big V - I really get to be the BOSS!! I'm not even the boss of my own household (ha ha ha)!!! Maybe I'll just be the hostess!

Sorry everyone else - we are booked!!!

Yea! We will be there from Feb. 18 thru March 3 Jaimee. We're going to have a fun time! Thanks Eileen for sharing your cruise with us! OK, I'll let you be the "hostess" then instead of the boss!Disser's are so great!:cool: :sunny:

Our crew is looking for an Illuminations Cruise for Wednesday, February 11. There is me, DH, DS 10, DS 9, and DD 1 1/2. My "monsters" are generally very well behaved around strangers so you should be safe...LOL :teeth:

I have not tried booking this yet as I am just finalizing our itinerary and didn't know it would "fit" in anywhere. I will be calling...repeatedly I'm sure...to try for one. If I get lucky enough to get it, I'll post to see if anyone would like to share! Wish me luck! :sunny:

I have been calling and calling for the cruise for the week of February 9th thru the 13th. If i get one I will pm you but for now I am not having any luck.

I have been trying for the 11th, but no luck here either! :( I'll keep trying though! :sunny:

Still trying...nothing yet.
sad-smiley-056.gif

Thanks Sandy! Unfortunately I will not be there on the date you are interested, but I posted the date I would be available. Hopefully we can work it out and find others to share with us, as it sounds terrific!

Greetings and salutations from just south of the north pole!!
We are a party of four two adults, two teens 1st time to wdw and we would like to share a cruise Feb. 11, 12, 13, 14, or 15th
We are just starting to realize the importance of pre- planning.
I am not really "Forum" savy but my daughter has started to get me up to speed "lol". If any one needs 4 newbies to fill the boat please pick us , we may be new to wdw and posting on forums but we are old hats when it comes to boating, fireworks and
having fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter