Illuminations Cruise Central--DECEMBER

Hey there!! I just booked a quick no kids getaway for hubby and me and was wondering if anyone had an Illuminations Cruise for 2 on Dec 17. We are only there 2 nights and have the XMAS Party on the 16th. Its our only night but have never done it before!!! If anyone can help let me know!!

Thanks
Isabel

Still looking for and Illuminations cruise. We will be down there for our honeymoon and are looking for fun, different, romantic tihings to do. It would be the two of us for either 12/17 or 12/20. Please let me know. Thanks!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I reserved a Birthday Wishes Cruise reserved for December 6th. I noticed there is no Wishes fireworks that night but it is a MVMCP night. Do we see fireworks put on by this event or are there no fireworks that night? This is my first time reserving a speciality cruise and it is my son's 6th birthday. Thanks

bump again, I really want a cruise!!! Looking for 12/17 or 12/21 mainly. Just the new DH and me. :bounce:

Looking for 2 spaces for Illuminations cruise on December 8th. If anyone still has room please pm me. Thanks so much

Hey Guys - Myself, My husband and my mom are the only three passengers on an "Illuminations Cruise" that we have booked for Monday Dec 19, 2005 -- If you might be interested in sharing, PM me and we can figure out logistics -- I believe the boat seats 10 - we have done this cruise three times and we love it !
Lynne

:earsgirl:

I realize it is getting late but if anyone happens to have space for three and is willing to share for any night Dec 26 - Dec 30 please send me a PM.

Ron

Greetings All,

Since I can't read through this thread right now, I'll just open it up to anyone. :genie:

We have a Wishes Premium Cruise (w/audio feed) :boat:
for Saturday, December 17th :hourglass
We're looking for one or two families to join us. :grouphug: :grouphug:
Actual cost to be split evenly by the number of people, :teacher:
and you tip for your party.:flower3:
We'd love to have you aboard as we make a magical memory. :wizard:

Please PM me if you are interested. :wave2:

Laurabearz said:
I just canceled Dec 18th IllumiNations cruise....

Sometime tomorrow I will be canceling my Dec 19th IllumiNations cruise... got two, canceling two.... can you belelive it? Sucks.

Ah well I hope someone can use it.

Looking to share an illuminations cruise on December 4,5,6,or 7 we are 3 people anyone have space? please pm me

Hi Everyone,

We have a Wishes Birthday Cruise booked on December 6th with room for 5 more people. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Shelley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter