Illuminations Cruise Central--DECEMBER

FYI, Breathless II is currently out of service. It's being repaired and they are waiting on parts from Hacker-Craft. Best guess is at least till late next week, maybe somewhere around the 10th or 11th.
It went out Sunday 12/7/08 so pass the word.

FYI, Breathless II is currently out of service. It's being repaired and they are waiting on parts from Hacker-Craft. Best guess is at least till late next week, maybe somewhere around the 10th or 11th.

Will that change any existing reservations?

Darn, I was hoping to get a bunch of MFers (that means MouseFest-ers to the uninitiated!;) ) together to take a ride around the lake on Breathless one day...maybe it'll be back in time (not knowing exactly what time that may be, of course).

I still have 2 spots open for the December 19th Illuminations Cruise. Treat yourself and come join us!

Latest update on B2. As of last night, they hope it will be back in the lake by Thursday (12/11), but like any other promise, its pending receipt of the parts and the installation.

Please let me know if you have room for one person Monday, December 15.

I will be flying out in the morning and not have access to this board after 8:30 am Disney Time on Monday. Thanks.

Family of four, or we can get a sitter and just have 2, any night 25-29th. Really want to surprise hubby with this if anyone has room, pm please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter