Illuminations Cruise Central--DECEMBER

I just booked a cruise for the holiday fireworks at the Magic Kingdom - leaving at 9:00, fireworks at 9:30. Price will vary depending on how many people commit - but it will be around $35/person for a full boat. Pre-pay only please! I can give you the confirmation number when you pay.

Anyone interested?

Deia

Oh I would have love to but that is the night we have MVMCP tickets - :sad1:

I just tried to PM you. I am interested. Let me know how you would like to move forward. Thanks!

Ha! finally up to 10 posts so I can pm now.

I still have three spots left on this boat if anyone else is interested!

Deia

If any availability, We would do 5 people for illuminations on any of these dates..........12/19, 12/20, 12/21, 12/22, or 12/23

please pm me if you have room!!!!

Looking for two spaces for my DS and myself on the 17th, 18th or 19th of December for an illuminations cruise.

Hello Deia,

If you still have 2 spots open, my husband and I would love to go!

Thanks, renpumpkin

Yes, I have room for you and your husband. I'm going to send you a PM with the details. I see you haven't hit 10 posts yet - I don't know if you can receive PM's yet. Post back here if you don't get my message.

This leaves one spot left on the Dec. 4th Holiday Fireworks Cruise. I think (not sure) you'll also be able to see the Electric Water Pageant from the boat. Any solo travelers interested?

Deia

We are hoping for 4 spots December 15, 16, or 18th. It would be 4 adults and we would prefer wishes with music.

Thanks.

I can't find a January thread... looking for illumination and/or wishes cruise anytime 1/12 - 1/17 for 2 adults. Please PM me :)

we will be at epcot on 12/09/08 my wife and I and 2 grandsons 2&3 interested in illuminations cruise to share with someone if you have room on pontoon boat and price Thanks

I know at this late of date it will probably be next to impossible to share pontoon with someone that has that cruise booked for 12/09/08

Hi,

I am still looking for 2 places for myself and my husband to be for our honeymoon, for 30th Nov, 8th, 16th, 18th or 19th Dec. Thanks

Hello Deia,

If you still have 2 spots open, my husband and I would love to go!

Thanks, renpumpkin

Hey Renpumpkin - I am holding these two spots for you. Send me a PM so we can work out payment info. If I don't hear back from you, I'll have to open these spots up to someone else. I'm going to send you another PM with details in case you didn't get the last one.

I know it's kind of late to ask, but..

If anyone has room for 3 on Dec 16, 17, 19 or 20 please let me know. We'd love to share a boat with someone.

I would be interested in a cruise, there will be two of us, just dh and I 12/8-13. Happy with any day available.

Kelly

I am so sorry for not posting sooner, We had to leave town suddenly with a family emergency. Go ahead and give our spots to someone else if you can. Right now I am not even sure we will be going on our trip. Thank you so much for holding them for us and I hope someone else can use them

Renpumpkin

I am so sorry for not posting sooner, We had to leave town suddenly with a family emergency. Go ahead and give our spots to someone else if you can. Right now I am not even sure we will be going on our trip. Thank you so much for holding them for us and I hope someone else can use them
Renpumpkin

No problem - I'm sorry to hear about your family. Thanks for letting me know, and I hope everything works out well for you.

Deia

still trying to find space for 2adults & 2 children for 12/09/08 cruise Thanks:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter